• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
I have 100+ grams of phenibut at my disposal, but I'm wondering what I could mix it with to get it right.

I'm thinking of sitting on the edge of a 20+ story roof with the full 100g pack I have and taking it all and some other shit on the edge, because I always nod forward even when I take a normal dose. I figure after a few minutes of keeping myself occupied with something, it'll kick in so hard I'll fall asleep and barely realize what's going on. It's like a less sloppy/uncoordinated/unaware version of being drunk, so I don't give a fuck about anything on it. This is still a work in progress, so I'd love to hear some advice. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Candour
PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
I'm thinking other sedatives and maybe anti-emetics. Maybe other gabaergic stuff like alcohol (I've heard you should NEVER combine alcohol with phenibut). Maybe a few benzos? I don't have access to benzos, but I could find some on the street.

Reactions: Candour
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Im thinking along the same lines but all ill be able to get hold of is ketamine but that renders me unable to move for an hour or so, that will give me enough time for partial suspension and as i wont be able to move i cant save myself. I cant take enough ketamine for that to kill me because it kicks in too quick, i tried amd was then stuck in the bathroom and a nurse unlocked the door :(

Reactions: Fucking loving it, PsychoPyro and Candour
PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
Im thinking along the same lines but all ill be able to get hold of is ketamine but that renders me unable to move for an hour or so, that will give me enough time for partial suspension and as i wont be able to move i cant save myself. I cant take enough ketamine for that to kill me because it kicks in too quick, i tried amd was then stuck in the bathroom and a nurse unlocked the door :(

Phenibut is cheap online. I bought some for my anxiety and it came in the mail about 8 days later. It's the most effective anxiolytic drug I've ever tried besides good ol blackout drunkenness, and I can still function on it. But, if I smoke a little weed and have some kratom, I fall asleep for a few seconds many times every minute, and when I took ~3 grams with weed and kratom, I kept falling asleep in my chair and only waking up when my face hit my desk. This is why I think it could be highly useful. I can't imagine how comatose I'd be after 100g, especially with booze. I wouldn't even realize I'm falling off the edge until it's too late for my survival instincts to "save" me.

Reactions: Fucking loving it and Shewaitsforme
caffeine

caffeine

Jun 21, 2018
I don't think it's a good idea to combine this with jumping. Going out into the public in such an inebriated state seems incredibly risky. A drunken-looking man teetering off the edge of a 20 story building is going to attract attention. Who knows how long it'll take for you to nod off and fall? Why even trust that you're going to fall in the right direction?

It seems phenibut in combination with other depressants might make for a good death cocktail though, no jumping necessary. Its LD50 is apparently quite low: 900mg/kg in mice and 700mg/kg in rats, meaning its human equivalents would be 73mg/kg and 113mg/kg respectively. That means around 11 grams should theoretically kill a 100kg person 50% of the time. Though it's important to note that calculating the human equivalent dose only gives us an approximation and that it cannot accurately account for all of the differences between men and lab rats; and also that in the study, the phenibut was administered using intraperitoneal injection, it was not ingested orally. But even taking that into consideration, surely increasing that dose tenfold in combination with benzos and alcohol would kill you, as long as you could avoid vomiting.

I wonder why this isn't a more popular method. You can legally purchase 100g of phenibut for around 30 USD. Am I overlooking something? Maybe a lethal amount of it dissolved in water is so vile that it's impossible to keep down, regardless of antiemetic?

Source for the LD50: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/j.1527-3458.2001.tb00211.x

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Delaying
PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
I don't think it's a good idea to combine this with jumping. Going out into the public in such an inebriated state seems incredibly risky. A drunken-looking man teetering off the edge of a 20 story building is going to attract attention. Who knows how long it'll take for you to nod off and fall? Why even trust that you're going to fall in the right direction?

It seems phenibut in combination with other depressants might make for a good death cocktail though, no jumping necessary. Its LD50 is apparently quite low: 900mg/kg in mice and 700mg/kg in rats, meaning its human equivalents would be 73mg/kg and 113mg/kg respectively. That means around 11 grams should theoretically kill a 100kg person 50% of the time. Though it's important to note that calculating the human equivalent dose only gives us an approximation and that it cannot accurately account for all of the differences between men and lab rats; and also that in the study, the phenibut was administered using intraperitoneal injection, it was not ingested orally. But even taking that into consideration, surely increasing that dose tenfold in combination with benzos and alcohol would kill you, as long as you could avoid vomiting.

I wonder why this isn't a more popular method. You can legally purchase 100g of phenibut for around 30 USD. Am I overlooking something? Maybe a lethal amount of it dissolved in water is so vile that it's impossible to keep down, regardless of antiemetic?

Source for the LD50: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/j.1527-3458.2001.tb00211.x

Yeah, I'm sorry but the LD50 for humans is much higher than that. Not that I don't have a lot, but I could take 11 grams and just feel hungover for a few days. Phenibut doesn't actually taste that bad, it's just very sour and acidic. I have no doubt I could down 100g more easily than an equal volume of vodka. I really don't wanna get this wrong, so I'm gonna do a lot of research on exactly how benzos and booze combine with phenibut. Phenibut potentiates alcohol and benzos so much that it's dangerous to have even a couple drinks on phenibut, so I'm gonna go for all three at once, especially because they're all gabaergic. What kind of anti-emetic do you think would be best suitable for this kind of situation?

caffeine

caffeine

Jun 21, 2018
Yeah, I'm sorry but the LD50 for humans is much higher than that. Not that I don't have a lot, but I could take 11 grams and just feel hungover for a few days. Phenibut doesn't actually taste that bad, it's just very sour and acidic. I have no doubt I could down 100g more easily than an equal volume of vodka. I really don't wanna get this wrong, so I'm gonna do a lot of research on exactly how benzos and booze combine with phenibut. Phenibut potentiates alcohol and benzos so much that it's dangerous to have even a couple drinks on phenibut, so I'm gonna go for all three at once, especially because they're all gabaergic. What kind of anti-emetic do you think would be best suitable for this kind of situation?
If you're able to do that it's because you've developed a tolerance to phenibut. An LD50 is only applicable to people who are naive to the substance, and even then, it is only fatal 50% of the time. I'm not suggesting that anyone should take 11 grams.

I'm not sure about the antiemetics. Metoclopramide appears to be the gold standard for every other kind of drug overdose so I'd like to think it'd work with this method as well. But I've seen posts on here where people report vomiting their 25g dose of SN despite taking that anitemetic beforehand and so I'm skeptical of its ability to keep down 100g of phenibut, vodka, and pills.

PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
If you're able to do that it's because you've developed a tolerance to phenibut. An LD50 is only applicable to people who are naive to the substance, and even then, it is only fatal 50% of the time. I'm not suggesting that anyone should take 11 grams.

I'm not sure about the antiemetics. Metoclopramide appears to be the gold standard for every other kind of drug overdose so I'd like to think it'd work with this method as well. But I've seen posts on here where people report vomiting their 25g dose of SN despite taking that anitemetic beforehand and so I'm skeptical of its ability to keep down 100g of phenibut, vodka, and pills.
Okay, I'll look into ones specifically for gabaergics.

B

Bodhisattva

Sep 12, 2018
I have 100+ grams of phenibut at my disposal, but I'm wondering what I could mix it with to get it right.

I'm thinking of sitting on the edge of a 20+ story roof with the full 100g pack I have and taking it all and some other shit on the edge, because I always nod forward even when I take a normal dose. I figure after a few minutes of keeping myself occupied with something, it'll kick in so hard I'll fall asleep and barely realize what's going on. It's like a less sloppy/uncoordinated/unaware version of being drunk, so I don't give a fuck about anything on it. This is still a work in progress, so I'd love to hear some advice. Thanks in advance.

What's the phenibut dosage that you take to fall asleep? Looking into taking this before downing SN.

FighterOfTheNightman

FighterOfTheNightman

All Singing All Dancing Crap of the Earth
Jun 28, 2019
Old topic but I think I am going to try a combination of alcohol, phenibut, and memantine.. I might walk to the doctor in a minute and get an anti-emetic if I can.. then I will wash it down with around 30 grams of memantine and I got 40 grams of phenibut.

I figure with an anticholinergic like diphenhydramine it will help and all add up to severe respiratory depression. I've felt like I was about to die on recreational doses of the combination.. (50mg memantine like 2 grams phenibut and some booze) my legs fell asleep and I felt numb, woke up gasping.

Oh, and I got a little Tianeptine Sodium left.

I think this could be peaceful.. like it never even happened.. get some hotel room somewhere.

I really thought life could be ok for a minute.. I have bipolar disorder.. I loved a woman and took care of her kids for 2 years. She knocked her grandma down in front of me trying to defend her daughter from getting slapped, she was a mean old woman, but it was basically manslaughter. I tried to stick up to her to her ex.. HE thinks I'm a molester, his daughter had some problem when we were together where she was growing shut down there. I barely understood it. One time her mom was away and she was stuck and I didn't want to leave the baby in a poopy diaper so I wiped her with toilet paper. Apparently this a no-no.

After we broke up she tried to destroy me.. get me fired from my job.. etc etc..

Then her daughter said "Tim" when a doctor asked her about her vagina. I never did anything I loved that little girl. Taught her to walk on my feet.. dance.. she was so special to me.. but I can't prove anything.. I dealt with a social worker like 2-3 years ago and she cleared me, said she didn't suspect I did a thing, but this is all so heavy.

My name is gonna get dragged through the dirt and I was depressed already.

Maybe so he can't get her in trouble I'll say I knocked that woman down so she can be ok, then I still win, and this evil fuck doesn't get his way..

I think I'm gonna go through with this.. if I don't report back I did it and it worked..

Plan is around 30 grams of memantine first.. wait a bit..
100-500mg of tianeptine (not sure what is left)
40grams or so of phenibut
4-5 diphenhydramine
4-5 benadryl maybe the antihistamines early..

Anti-emetic.. if I can get Zofran.. so I don't throw it all up.. then just chug a box of wine.. I think I won't make it.. this can be over..

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I figure with an anticholinergic like diphenhydramine it will help and all add up to severe respiratory depression.

Firstly, I am sorry your situation, i wish all the best about.
I do know nothing about phenibut.
I thought about diph was an antiemetic. In the report below diph is related as an antiemetic althought reading what you wrote, could have certain sense to think that either diph was not used as antiemetic or antiemetics are not so necessary. All cases are dead by pentobarbitol.
That is just an idea.

4-5 diphenhydramine
4-5 benadryl maybe the antihistamines early..
Anti-emetic.. if I can get Zofran.. so I don't throw it all up.. then just chug a box of wine.. I think I won't make it.. this can be over..

Benadryl has already diphenhydramine. It has?....I am not totally sure.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla -2019-08-09 16-41-38.png
    Captura de pantalla -2019-08-09 16-41-38.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
FighterOfTheNightman

FighterOfTheNightman

All Singing All Dancing Crap of the Earth
Jun 28, 2019
I decided things might be ok...

That man decided to not go through with ruining me..

I was close.. I had all my stuff and called a doctor.. phew..

I am just turning my life around it almost broke me..

I do think this combo would make it pretty painless. The methodology for the antihistamines was increased sedation mixed with the others, and yes anti-emetic properties. I meant 4-5 benadryl and 4-5 dramamine (dimenhydrinate)

Maybe chlorpheniramine maleate to boot.

I am fairly certain this cocktail would kill.. pretty much numb you to sleep.. With more tianeptine certainly..

They all have relatively high LD50's but then in conjunction the respiratory depression I think would take over.. It is nice to know if I need an out I might have figured one out though..
I decided things might be ok...

That man decided to not go through with ruining me..

I was close.. I had all my stuff and called a doctor.. phew..

I am just turning my life around it almost broke me..

I do think this combo would make it pretty painless. The methodology for the antihistamines was increased sedation mixed with the others, and yes anti-emetic properties. I meant 4-5 benadryl and 4-5 dramamine (dimenhydrinate)

Maybe chlorpheniramine maleate to boot.

I am fairly certain this cocktail would kill.. pretty much numb you to sleep.. With more tianeptine certainly..

They all have relatively high LD50's but then in conjunction the respiratory depression I think would take over.. It is nice to know if I need an out I might have figured one out though..