S

Savemysoul86

Aug 20, 2024
Im super exhausted phsyically and mentally. I believe my mom and friend will get over it. But I worry about my cat, I think she has seperation anxiety. I cant offer her to them though its a long story. What should I do?

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr
E

esistzeit

INFINITY
Jul 17, 2024
I have two cats. Yellow is 4 years old and is always out so I don't think he cares about me much nowadays. White is only 1 and he spends a good chunk of the day by my side. I think he will miss me most. I don't think they understand the concept of death but I think they know "absent". They'll be fine because the family will take care of them. Everyone will be fine, nobody needs me.

S

Savemysoul86

Aug 20, 2024
Im super exhausted phsyically and mentally. I believe my mom and friend will get over it. But I worry about my cat, I think she has seperation anxiety. I cant offer her to them though its a long story. What should I do?
I fear though for own health. Will that be enough?
I have two cats. Yellow is 4 years old and is always out so I don't think he cares about me much nowadays. White is only 1 and he spends a good chunk of the day by my side. I think he will miss me most. I don't think they understand the concept of death but I think they know "absent". They'll be fine because the family take care of them. Everyone will be fine, nobody needs me.
I live away from family by a whole state. Shed be alone