Screenshot_20190219-004745.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: brighter, Choice, ouvreyes and 4 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
She also fucking LOVES bags
She jumped up on my bed and tried to cuddle with me in full bag suit lmao Screenshot 20190219 005247

Last edited:
Reactions: iamfineha, brighter, Choice and 6 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Awwww so cute!!! @Minudah what breed is the pink one with the pink collar? I've not seen one like that before? Is it a 'bed dog' ?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993 and Minudah
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
A bed dog - a hairless dog you can cuddle in bed that doesn't leave fur on the sheets!!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993 and Minudah
Watson

Watson

Wats-on your mind?
Nov 28, 2018
The most best good boy ever and my best friend. My Watson ❤️
He's waiting for me at the rainbow bridge but we will be together soon!!
B9CE3D76 C88C 4C17 88A9 3777C91DF814 DC11B834 EE59 4500 A747 AD06197060FA
0D5351A3 889F 461F 9385 02434413995B
D212AA3A FA2D 4A83 AEE5 5A89E542EE7D 46483590 763F 483D 9DD4 EC094A4A6A3B E9CBAA95 4466 4AE6 9E51 9857891E9733

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: irrelevant_string, Baskol1, noonetoo and 16 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Awww love that second picture of Watson with one ear up it's adorable

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, brighter, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 4 others
D

Deleted member 4993

Aww bless ya wot a sweet lil cutie ❤️

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, brighter, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 3 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Awe! So precious. My 16 year old dog recently passed. She was my best friend and she is also waiting on the rainbow bridge for me. Sometimes I hope I just cease to exist but then I hope that there is an afterlife because I want to be with my sweet girl again <3

Reactions: brighter, EmotionlessWanderer, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 2 others
Watson

Watson

Wats-on your mind?
Nov 28, 2018
Awe! So precious. My 16 year old dog recently passed. She was my best friend and she is also waiting on the rainbow bridge for me. Sometimes I hope I just cease to exist but then I hope that there is an afterlife because I want to be with my sweet girl again <3

I'm so so sorry for your loss of your baby girl!
I hope the pain has gotten bareable if at all possible to tolerate..? I am still dealing with Watson's loss and I can barely function..
but my heart goes out to you and my deepest condolences for your girl. What was her name?

I lost Watson 11.26.18 so it will be 3 months this Feb. 26 and it hasn't gotten easier. He was my lifeline, my best friend and furry soulmate—he was the only thing that made me happy when everything else was utter shit... and then he got sick.. he was my reason for continuing my miserable existence and since he's gone I'm just planning on a date..! Ive finally chosen a method so now it's where and when!

I'm hoping so desperately that Watson and I will be reunited in the end as that's all I look forward to..

Reactions: brighter, Worthless_nobody, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, brighter, Worthless_nobody and 1 other person
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I'm so so sorry for your loss of your baby girl!
I hope the pain has gotten bareable if at all possible to tolerate..? I am still dealing with Watson's loss and I can barely function..
but my heart goes out to you and my deepest condolences for your girl. What was her name?

I lost Watson 11.26.18 so it will be 3 months this Feb. 26 and it hasn't gotten easier. He was my lifeline, my best friend and furry soulmate—he was the only thing that made me happy when everything else was utter shit... and then he got sick.. he was my reason for continuing my miserable existence and since he's gone I'm just planning on a date..! Ive finally chosen a method so now it's where and when!

I'm hoping so desperately that Watson and I will be reunited in the end as that's all I look forward to..

Hi, Thank you so much for this sweet reply. I am so sorry for your loss as well, our fur babies are like loosing a part of us because they are truly family. Loosing my sweet girl is one of the biggest reasons I am pushed this far and my Im making peace with ctb. I have suffered horrible abuse by my ex and he stole from me and then 2 months ago my sweet girl died. She was my heart and soul, the light of my life truly the only thing keeping me alive.Everyday was horrible and I was being treated so badly by my ex ( i have now left him) but she comforted me.

She got cushings disease. I do feel lucky I had her 16 years. I got her as a puppy at age 10. She saw me thru my darkest times. I made sure to wait out her death before I made any plans to ctb. Everything you wrote I can relate to so much. I so badly want to put up a pic of my sweet girl but they are all on my old computer plus my ex is a psycho stalker so im a bit afraid. Maybe I can find a pic though. I do have another dog but he is only 3 and if i go he will be well taken care of by my parents.

Hugs for you <3 May we both be re-uninted one day with our fur babies..our best friends <3

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Watson

Watson

Wats-on your mind?
Nov 28, 2018
Hi, Thank you so much for this sweet reply. I am so sorry for your loss as well, our fur babies are like loosing a part of us because they are truly family. Loosing my sweet girl is one of the biggest reasons I am pushed this far and my Im making peace with ctb. I have suffered horrible abuse by my ex and he stole from me and then 2 months ago my sweet girl died. She was my heart and soul, the light of my life truly the only thing keeping me alive.Everyday was horrible and I was being treated so badly by my ex ( i have now left him) but she comforted me.

She got cushings disease. I do feel lucky I had her 16 years. I got her as a puppy at age 10. She saw me thru my darkest times. I made sure to wait out her death before I made any plans to ctb. Everything you wrote I can relate to so much. I so badly want to put up a pic of my sweet girl but they are all on my old computer plus my ex is a psycho stalker so im a bit afraid. Maybe I can find a pic though. I do have another dog but he is only 3 and if i go he will be well taken care of by my parents.

Hugs for you <3 May we both be re-uninted one day with our fur babies..our best friends <3

I know we are DM'ing but I'm so sorry I saw this so late!
I would love see your baby girl if you have a photo but please do not put yourself in danger !
I know how crazy ex/SO can be so please do not put your safety at risk!

It breaks my heart to reading your story because I know how much your heart is hurting... there are so many parallels to your journey and mine that have lead us both here.. from the shitty SO (though I'm still trapped in my situation), our heart dogs with illness, and the indescribable pain of losing our best friends..

Please know that you're not alone through this painful journey, wherever it may lead-- Your best good girl is with you always.... and I'm here too.. With Watson. <3
Our hearts may never heal but we will at least learn how to tolerate the pain together until we are reunited with our heart dogs <3
So many hugs, and so many tears and so many more hugs for you & your good girl <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Reactions: brighter, Deleted member 4993, Worthless_nobody and 1 other person
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I know we are DM'ing but I'm so sorry I saw this so late!
I would love see your baby girl if you have a photo but please do not put yourself in danger !
I know how crazy ex/SO can be so please do not put your safety at risk!

It breaks my heart to reading your story because I know how much your heart is hurting... there are so many parallels to your journey and mine that have lead us both here.. from the shitty SO (though I'm still trapped in my situation), our heart dogs with illness, and the indescribable pain of losing our best friends..

Please know that you're not alone through this painful journey, wherever it may lead-- Your best good girl is with you always.... and I'm here too.. With Watson. <3
Our hearts may never heal but we will at least learn how to tolerate the pain together until we are reunited with our heart dogs <3
So many hugs, and so many tears and so many more hugs for you & your good girl <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No worries for late reply. i sent a PM to you <3 I cant tell you how grateful I am for your kindness. This site has been a real blessing to me. I dont feel so alone anymore. BIG HUGS for you and much love <3 <3

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Love to you both @Watson and @Raven Moon ❤️ Xx

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993 and Worthless_nobody
Watson

Watson

Wats-on your mind?
Nov 28, 2018
No worries for late reply. i sent a PM to you <3 I cant tell you how grateful I am for your kindness. This site has been a real blessing to me. I dont feel so alone anymore. BIG HUGS for you and much love <3 <3

<333 I appreciate your kindness and compassion so much as well! And this site has been the most amazing place! So many people have been so kind and understanding and offer so much compassion-- And even if people might not understand, it's not met with ridicule and hateful judgement... I think I've lasted this long because of the people here. So many hugs <3

And much <3 for you @JustAboutDone <33333
I love your tag under your avatar thing!
Oh how I wish you stole my Watson, only to return him to me later instead of what really happened...lol... :( ....

Reactions: Choice, Deleted member 4993 and Worthless_nobody
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019

Thank you! Love and hugs for you too! This really means a lot to me. I am so glad I decided to join this site..wish I had months ago.

Reactions: Watson and Deleted member 4993
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Oh bless you @Watson ❤️
in a nice way, though, he lives on here for us with you putting the pictures up of him and talking about him :-) he is such a sweet sweet boy
:-)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Watson, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
Chlo

Chlo

Experienced
Feb 17, 2019
Here's Mia. The sweetest demon.

013D348D ACF0 4B64 92C6 5B157E30A3B0 E8DFBDE3 6518 4075 98F7 555F22BF1AE0 608046A3 3642 4F92 A4F0 43ED5D0295EC A846EEBF 072D 4E4B ACEC D7F1E1AFF283

Reactions: iamfineha, irrelevant_string, noonetoo and 11 others
Watson

Watson

Wats-on your mind?
Nov 28, 2018
Oh bless you @Watson ❤️
in a nice way, though, he lives on here for us with you putting the pictures up of him and talking about him :-) he is such a sweet sweet boy
:-)

Thank you for this...
I always wanted Watson to know he was so loved and that he'd always be remembered by more than just me...
Today's been exceptionally hard and your words mean so much more than you may know. <3

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Worthless_nobody
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Not my dog but a beautiful animal.
Sketch 1551546135313

Reactions: irrelevant_string, noonetoo, Psilo and 12 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@Johnnythefox did you photoshop that??

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deleted member 4993
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Reactions: Baskol1, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deleted member 4993
D

Deleted member 4993

Some cute puppers there :-)

Reactions: Baskol1 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
Meet molly...

Shes a red nose pitbull. And shes the sweetest thing on earth. This pic is a little old because im not home right now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-02-15-37-25~2.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-02-15-37-25~2.png
    254.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, noonetoo, Psilo and 10 others