GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Aka the Yorkshire Ripper is dead!

He was a cunt for sure but I totally dig how he fucked up the police investigations. Does that make me bad?

• Love
Reactions: BLUE1970, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Ghost2211 and 2 others
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
I read he refused treatment for covid.

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Good

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: puppy9
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
The idiot police thought he was a Geordie lol.
He was for real a Yorkshire kind of ripper.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and SmellyRat
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
He's in hell with Jimmy Saville!

Reactions: BLUE1970 and SmellyRat
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Sutcliffe was never as clever as he thought he was.
It was incompetence and stupidity by the police that really let him go on for so long. They actually questioned him 4 , yes 4 , times and ignored evidence . In the end when he was finally caught ,even then , it was really by accident.
He was evil.
If there is a Hell ,there'll certainly be a place for him there .

Reactions: BLUE1970 and All washed up
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
I read he refused treatment for covid.
He did.
I contacted Sutcliffe several times about 15 years ago for a chat as part of my PhD thesis, he refused to engage with me. I wasn't surprised as I knew several close to him, well as close as you can be to psychopath, and by all accounts he had little self-awareness and viewed himself as a celebrity.
He's in hell with Jimmy Saville!
Saville met him several times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Despairing
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
He did.
I contacted Sutcliffe several times about 15 years ago for a chat as part of my PhD thesis, he refused to engage with me. I wasn't surprised as I knew several close to him, well as close as you can be to psychopath, and by all accounts he had little self-awareness and viewed himself as a celebrity.

Saville met him several times.
That's interesting. I think he had schizophrenia. I think I read that Saville was suspected in one of the murders because one of Sutcliffe's victims was found very close to Saville's house?

Reactions: BLUE1970
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
That's interesting. I think he had schizophrenia. I think I read that Saville was suspected in one of the murders because one of Sutcliffe's victims was found very close to Saville's house?
I've not heard that..re Saville being linked to one of his kills. I remember watching Jim'll fix it as a child and I always felt he was a wrong 'un. I never did write to him. nor did my brother. Gut instinct, I guess. Sutclifffe was not schizophrenic, it's not something you recover from. What victim and what home? Saville had several.

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I've not heard that..re Saville being linked to one of his kills. I remember watching Jim'll fix it as a child and I always felt he was a wrong 'un. I never did write to him. nor did my brother. Gut instinct, I guess. Sutclifffe was not schizophrenic, it's not something you recover from.
I watched that T.V show and I always found Saville very creepy.
Louis Theroux did a T.V interview/mini documentary with/on him and it was clear Saville was a very weird individual.

Last edited:
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
I've not heard that..re Saville being linked to one of his kills. I remember watching Jim'll fix it as a child and I always felt he was a wrong 'un. I never did write to him. nor did my brother. Gut instinct, I guess. Sutclifffe was not schizophrenic, it's not something you recover from. What victim and what home? Saville had several.

Two of Sutcliffe's victims were found near Saville's apartment in Leeds. Irene Richardson was found at the back of his apartment complex.