• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Previously i had made a thread talking about drowning, but i am also curious about poisoning as it is a viable method for me, although painful.

So to put into context, months ago i met a member here on the forum who wanted to ctb using poison and pesticides. I tried to contact him to get some information but i think he is no longer with us...

So i would like to know, if i ingest, for example, an entire bottle of pesticide at once, how long would it take for the poisoning to take effect and die ?

Thank you in advance for the possible answers, and again, i know it's painful and that not everyone would do this crazy thing, but it's the most viable for mešŸ˜…

• Wow
Reactions: Kevin_Logan
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
So i would like to know, if i ingest, for example, an entire bottle of pesticide at once, how long would it take for the poisoning to take effect and die ?
Unknown, without any further information! I do not recommend this method anyway.

Look up the chemicals in that "pesticide" and check their LD50 (use web search engines) then u can estimate how much from that pesticide you would have to ingest minimum to be lethal.

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
I do not recommend this method anyway.
I also think this method is crazy, but what other option do i have ? I don't have the money or privacy to get SN and i don't trust myself to hang because it could go very wrong, so i wanted something that was more viable. Unfortunately they don't sell cyanide easily and reliably.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I also think this method is crazy, but what other option do i have ? I don't have the money or privacy to get SN and i don't trust myself to hang because it could go very wrong, so i wanted something that was more viable. Unfortunately they don't sell cyanide easily and reliably.
Yeah I understand, well if that pesticide you can get contains cyanide, you have to ingest minimum the amount of the pesticide that contains 300mg cyanide, better 1g, this is 100% lethal.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
A big variety of chemical substances can be used as pesticides. Phosphides of aluminium, magnesium, and zinc are known as effective poisons with high mortality rate among humans.

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
There are better ways to kill yourself op.
I know, i didn't wanted to use this method too, but unfortunately i don't have better options. I might only have a chance to use SN or try something else when I can get money and privacy, far away from my family.

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Please tell mom this is not her fault
Dec 8, 2023
I strongly advise against doing this, it's probably going to be extremely painful and you'll likely call for help. Besides, nobody deserves to go out that way. I'd prefer jumping instead.
I suggest you to wait and see if you can get hold of some SN