• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Is it still possible to get N in Cusco? Last time a month ago I was told its really easy and is sold over the counter there. I am wondering if it is still the case. Thanks

Reactions: sserafim and nemehawk
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
Over the counter?
I think if that was true everyone would know about it
Where did you hear it last month

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Over the counter?
I think if that was true everyone would know about it
Where did you hear it last month
from some guy who went there and bought a few bottles. Pretty sure its still otc

Reactions: nemehawk
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
Well if they sell it otc
It supposed to be available online locally try a vpn

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I think the only way to know for sure is to go there and find out for yourself.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I can confirm that it is easy to obtain N in Peru and Bolivia, I just no longer trust the PPeH addresses

• Informative
Reactions: nemehawk, broth0100, jujuklam and 3 others
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I can confirm that it is easy to obtain N in Peru and Bolivia, I just no longer trust the PPeH addresses
In Cusco? I have a couple of addresses there

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I'll be in Peru in a month, I'm a Spanish speaker so maybe I'll check out for myself some places where they sell N

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, broth0100, mortuarymary and 6 others
S

seawolf11

Apr 13, 2022
Isn't there anybody here who lives in Peru or Mexico who will ship N? Nobody has to give their real address. Has anybody offered? I'd happily pay someone for their service, assuming they can be trusted.

Anybody?

If i could walk into a shop where I live and somebody would pay me 10x the cost, I'd do it in heartbeat. I order things from the DM and sellers never put their address on the package. This is common. Same would go for N.

Reactions: jujuklam, sadandlonely99 and dreamingofrest
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Isn't there anybody here who lives in Peru or Mexico who will ship N? Nobody has to give their real address. Has anybody offered? I'd happily pay someone for their service, assuming they can be trusted.

Anybody?

If i could walk into a shop where I live and somebody would pay me 10x the cost, I'd do it in heartbeat. I order things from the DM and sellers never put their address on the package. This is common. Same would go for N.
I think it is a fairly big risk, considering that said person should have a concrete plan to send said product without being detained in customs.
I could help you but once I am in Peru, I will not be able to travel freely through the country, it is best that you travel to Mexico, Bolivia or Peru yourself.
Colombia also.
Yes, I live in Colombia

Reactions: broth0100, jujuklam and sadandlonely99
Kuren Aiya

Kuren Aiya

I’m not fighting because I think I can win.
Mar 24, 2023
from some guy who went there and bought a few bottles. Pretty sure its still otc
Do you happen to know where he got the bottles? Or is it just any pharmacy in Cusco? Considering this as an option as well.
Would you know where to start?

If it's required PM me if either of you can, I would appreciate it.

Kuren Aiya

Kuren Aiya

I’m not fighting because I think I can win.
Mar 24, 2023
Why don't you trust the PPeH addresses?

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022

Anybody?

No, it is strictly turn up and buy on the day.

Reactions: broth0100
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
An you please pm me
Erhm...your account is a few days old. How can @Judah be sure you can be trusted.

It's not done to share sources with new users. Interact with the community a bit first so we get to know you before asking questions like this.

• Love
Reactions: broth0100, 0000000000000, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
M

mytrauma

Nov 28, 2023
Erhm...your account is a few days old. How can @Judah be sure you can be trusted.

It's not done to share sources with new users. Interact with the community a bit first so we get to know you before asking questions like this.
I respect that

• Hugs
Reactions: jujuklam, Praestat_Mori and Myforevercharlie
J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
Do you think that N from those PPeH addressess could be fake?
The N itself or the addresses/success of getting it? I don't think either is fake in either case, but likely things have changed from the information in the handbook. If it were me going, I'd probably be prepared to do further research on 'agroveterinaria' in the area and try all of them.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
The N itself or the addresses/success of getting it? I don't think either is fake in either case, but likely things have changed from the information in the handbook. If it were me going, I'd probably be prepared to do further research on 'agroveterinaria' in the area and try all of them.
There is a street where all of the stores are. People get it there all the time

Reactions: jujuklam
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
The N being fake, the addresses are real. I've seen people easily getting N in Peru, but I haven't seen any of them testing it to confirm if it's real or not. I think it is real, otherwise PPeH would have mention they are fake.

Reactions: jujuklam
J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
yeah I fully agree
The N being fake, the addresses are real. I've seen people easily getting N in Peru, but I haven't seen any of them testing it to confirm if it's real or not. I think it is real, otherwise PPeH would have mention they are fake.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I'll be in Peru in a month, I'm a Spanish speaker so maybe I'll check out for myself some places where they sell N

Cusco has a well-earned reputation for being a drug den; I believe if N is available, it will be sold to tourists. I wholeheartedly recommend Cusco as a vacation destination for anyone looking for peaceful surroundings amidst nature, delicious food, and transcendent energy.

@Bread with milk
I was wondering how your trip went and whether you uncovered any valuable information.

Reactions: findmybridgesocal and Praestat_Mori