• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Many years ago I used to work at a mental hospital and one of the patients refused to talk and make eye contact.

I've always wondered what mental condition he had. PTSD? Avoidant Personality Disorder? What do you guys think?

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Autistics are frequently punished with malicious misdiagnoses of "personality disorder" because shrinks find us "unlikable."

Did he get worse, or show no improvement with "treatment"?
Probably autistic, but being treated/punished as something worse.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Orin
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Social Anxiety/Phobia?

Reactions: Orin
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Many years ago I used to work at a mental hospital and one of the patients refused to talk and make eye contact.

I've always wondered what mental condition he had. PTSD? Avoidant Personality Disorder? What do you guys think?
Selective mutism can cause this. So can catatonia. Catatonia is a symptom, not a diagnosis. It can happen as part of dementia, schizophrenia, depression, etc. Some autistic people don't speak. The lack of speaking also could have been a side effect of heavy medication. Or a neurological problem. Or intellectual disability (new name for mental retardation).

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Orin