death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I'm not saying 100% completely but it matter very less that it's better to say it "doesn't matter". Not just to be in a relationship but life in general. People judge you largely by your LMS (looks, money and status). If you don't have any of those then you will greatly suffer. Morals don't matter. You can an evil person but still be liked or admired if you have the LMS.

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyBrazilian, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, miserableforever and 19 others
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
M and S are heavily dependant on L as well

Reactions: Stuckaf2, WitheringAway, Blondi and 5 others
my heart hurts

my heart hurts

Things could be worse, I guess.
May 29, 2019
Mmmmmmmmm I can understand this take. But those evil people that tend to succeed always seem to be some sort of social chameleon that can fake a positive moral standing/ good personality anyways. Unfortunately its not genuine, but it does matter to increase your social standing I think to come off as strong/dependable/"honest/ etc. but the people who are moreso the genuine empath types get stomped on. not facts of course but I think so at least at this point in time

Reactions: ithappens, overcomingfear, Journeytoletgo and 4 others
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
You forgot about brain, skills, talent.

its not that personality doesnt matter. It does matter,
Theres even a personality development course

But personality can be faked.
M and S are heavily dependant on L as well
You can get L from M,
those things overlapping to eachother.

same as brain, skill, talent can give M.

but need M too to build Skill,

Last edited:
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
Not quite true. There are people with average looks who are confident and happy and successful get goodlooking partners.

goat

goat

Just a goat trying to get in the next bus
May 18, 2021
Yeah it can be true but in the other hand as someone from a third world country I guarantee you that ugly+poor people get to have tons of kids with different partners, several marriages, have awesome slum parties with their tons of friends and weekends lunch with the whole huge family together.
Holidays they go down to the beach filling a whole bus with the same group and just vibe all together blasting music around lol

But of course you have to have a certain type of personality to fit those big groups and families, and a open spirit and heart to join, you need to know how to keep up with them, so yeah, all that counts is the personality actually.
That's the normalcy in my home country.

Being poor and ugly doesn't prevent one to live their best life. Whatsoever. Mfs be having tons of fun the way they can because of their personality that got them to make those ties with others around!

Mental issue that is the problem, it's my problem as well. I'm poor and ugly too, but I know I could be enjoying life even without money and looks if it wasn't for being broken inside.

We have different contexts and different backgrounds and cultures.
Majority of people on earth don't have the Money/looks/status, that's a huge privilege, but it doesn't mean there's nothing for the rest of us

Last edited:
Reactions: ncmxm, NeverReallyHere, Beachedwhale and 1 other person
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
Not quite true. There are people with average looks who are confident and happy and successful get goodlooking partners.
They must be smart and or have connection or money

Reactions: puppet_nihilist and death137
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I agree people judge on look and status.... However, I think personality does make a difference in life. For example, if I have social skills in my personality, I'm 100% sure my life will be so different. Maybe I could go out and have a job, talk with more people, use them for my benefits, but I can't do that because of my stupid personality. But yeah, people don't care about your good traits like kindness and honesty. Even those who are kind and honest, are 100% failure in this society. lol ...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, demuic, Lostandlooking and 3 others
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
Some part is true. My problem is 'only' health issue and abusive family. Despite that it turn out to be the biggest problem which my life is totally ruined because of that. Eventhough i have many other good values.

I guess luck is important

Yeah it can be true but in the other hand as someone from a third world country I guarantee you that ugly+poor people get to have tons of kids with different partners, several marriages, have awesome slum parties with their tons of friends and weekends lunch with the whole huge family together.
Holidays they go down to the beach filling a whole bus with the same group and just vibe all together blasting music around lol

But of course you have to have a certain type of personality to fit those big groups and families, and a open spirit and heart to join, you need to know how to keep up with them, so yeah, all that counts is the personality actually.
That's the normalcy in my home country.

Being poor and ugly doesn't prevent one to live their best life. Whatsoever. Mfs be having tons of fun the way they can because of their personality that got them to make those ties with others around!

Mental issue that is the problem, it's my problem as well. I'm poor and ugly too, but I know I could be enjoying life even without money and looks if it wasn't for being broken inside.

Reactions: goat
goat

goat

Just a goat trying to get in the next bus
May 18, 2021
Some part is true. My problem is only health issue and abusive family. Despite that my life is totally ruined because of that. Eventhough i have many other good values.

I guess luck is important

True, I come from a culture family ties are important and my family part abandoned and part abused me horribly, which pushed me to the streets to survive by myself at a young age, it has been so many years I don't see any of them…
now I'm alone in the world :,)

lucky is fundamental

but again, no relation with looks or money lel

• Aww..
Reactions: ncmxm
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
They must be smart and or have connection or money

That helps but if you have the right personality you can obtain connections and money and be happy anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: goat and nopointofliving
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
That helps but if you have the right personality you can obtain connections and money and be happy anyway.
But how do you get money only by personality if you arent smart/have talent skill or connection or good looks?

However many people who have bad personality still can get money cause they have connection or smart or good looking, etc

Last edited:
Reactions: Journeytoletgo and death137
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I see very few attractive men in high status jobs. It almost seems to be the opposite. It's not looks that get you ahead, but more importantly if you are male.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, ncmxm, Pookie and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021

We have different contexts and different backgrounds and cultures.
Majority of people on earth don't have the Money/looks/status, that's a huge privilege, but it doesn't mean there's nothing for the rest of us
Poverty seems to matter less in developing countries because people live in communities where absolutely everyone is piss-poor & they accept that they'll never have anything. In the West, every single poor person is constantly fantasizing about escaping poverty no matter how (un)realistic that goal/fantasy is

Reactions: Sprite_Geist, ithappens, ncmxm and 1 other person
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
Poverty seems to matter less in developing countries because people live in communities where absolutely everyone is piss-poor & they accept that they'll never have anything. In the West, every single poor person is constantly fantasizing about escaping poverty no matter how (un)realistic that goal/fantasy is
Some people move to countryside so they can escape the pressure
I see very few attractive men in high status jobs. It almost seems to be the opposite. It's not looks that get you ahead, but more importantly if you are male.
Brain, connection then? So they got M and S

Reactions: death137
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Everything matters, but, fortunately, in the end nothing really matters :))

Reactions: Stuckaf2, Sprite_Geist, deflationary and 5 others
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
Everything matters, but, fortunately, in the end nothing really matters :))
You mean after the body decomposing.....?

that reminds me theres a tradition to burn material things as offering to send to the dead so they will have those in after life.

Even king have their concubine burried/burn with them to accompany to after life

thats just odd and they mean to tell you that even after die theres still status....

Last edited:
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
For looks it's either be above average, or average. If you're below average, you hold no value to others for procreation. However as far as money and status there are plenty of average guys with money and social mobility and the status that can attract woman of gorgeous looks because they have the status and wealth and social skills. A woman on the other hand only has her looks, if she is below average and objectivity ugly it's really over for her.

Reactions: ncmxm and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
For looks it's either be above average, or average. If you're below average, you hold no value to others for procreation. However as far as money and status there are plenty of average guys with money and social mobility and the status that can attract woman of gorgeous looks because they have the status and wealth and social skills. A woman on the other hand only has her looks, if she is below average and objectivity ugly it's really over for her.
I think women can also attract with their money and status.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I think women can also attract with their money and status.
They can however how beautiful they are is how valuable they are to society. Just an unfortunate reality

Reactions: ncmxm and death137
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
It's way more complex than that though. Personality can affect money and status. For example, an employer interviewing you might just happen to like your personality, therefore you get the job and therefore your income is secured. I would say that status is mostly money, although not entirely.

The phrase "it's about who you know" holds quite a lot of truth. If you aren't sociable or are otherwise unlikeable, your opportunities in life will be reduced (which is unjust, but it's often the case).

Reactions: Sprite_Geist, demuic, ncmxm and 5 others
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
I'm not saying 100% completely but it matter very less that it's better to say it "doesn't matter". Not just to be in a relationship but life in general. People judge you largely by your LMS (looks, money and status). If you don't have any of those then you will greatly suffer. Morals don't matter. You can an evil person but still be liked or admired if you have the LMS.
You are right, people judge you only by your looks, money, education and work. If you do not have those things you will suffer. Life is suffering. It seems like, the best thing in this world is to be evil with looks, money and status. I belived that one should be kind. But people do not seem to understand that we all are just humans. The human animal.

Reactions: ncmxm, Journeytoletgo and death137
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do agree really, how successful we are in life is linked to these factors, things like looks are determined by genetics, and our money and status can be linked to family background. The background we come from can often determine what opportunities we get in this life such as jobs. It is random and out of our control, what we are dealt with in terms of these factors. Many people are disadvantaged through no faults of their own. Personality doesn't matter as much honestly but I guess certain personality traits can help us in this life. This world is an unfair place.

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyBrazilian, ImsooDone1N, ncmxm and 4 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
A woman on the other hand only has her looks, if she is below average and objectivity ugly it's really over for her.
While this seems like a natural thing to assume, the truth is, unattractive women have bf's, marry and have children just as often as attractive ones.

There are men who prefer women with good jobs, or who provide other things than good looks.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, overcomingfear and Pookie
NeverReallyHere

NeverReallyHere

Mar 15, 2021
It's way more complex than that though. Personality can affect money and status. For example, an employer interviewing you might just happen to like your personality, therefore you get the job and therefore your income is secured. I would say that status is mostly money, although not entirely.

The phrase "it's about who you know" holds quite a lot of truth. If you aren't sociable or are otherwise unlikeable, your opportunities in life will be reduced (which is unjust, but it's often the case).

I think this hits closer to the truth. When all's said and done we're a social species; people with good social skills who can make friends easily will do better in life than those who can't, as a general rule.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
It's true, I have the kind of face that has launched a thousand sheep... And I'm a psychopath so I treat people like poop. But it doesn't matter because all these lowly maggots just forgive me over and over again because of the "halo effect" that beauty affords me. My boyfriends would stay in relationships with me despite the abuse because they just wanted to stare at me all the time. So I had to do the leaving and would usually just ghost them because I have no conscience.

I even used to go on nights out carrying no cash because men would buy all my drinks for me. Life as a pretty psychopath is amazing.

• Hmph!
Reactions: one.way.out, ImsooDone1N, overcomingfear and 1 other person
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Very true, personality doesn't matter it's all about looks. And social status is determined by looks and how one will be socialized and have far more opportunities for friendship and companionship. Being unattractive is painful as a human we have to have human connection other wise we will feel so lonely, empty, undesired. I feel sick writing this out because I'm tired of the pain and lack of connection to others as well

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Stuckaf2, Blondi, ncmxm and 1 other person
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Very true, personality doesn't matter it's all about looks. And social status is determined by looks and how one will be socialized and have far more opportunities for friendship and companionship. Being unattractive is painful as a human we have to have human connection other wise we will feel so lonely, empty, undesired. I feel sick writing this out because I'm tired of the pain and lack of connection to others as well
I feel your pain. It's a very awful situation to be in. I agree looks influence your status and even money. It also shape your personality. In short looks are everything :(

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ImsooDone1N and Journeytoletgo
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
i want to agree and say it doesn't matter but who would like a bitchy but good looking wife that will drive you nuts? i wouldn't. friendships built from LMS won't last too. i dont know