• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

irregularreconcile

irregularreconcile

i'm such a coward; these wretched things i do
Jun 15, 2023
It's been a while. I left on a note that perhaps I would be able to attempt CTB. I was shortly hospitalized before that occurred.

I do not like putting a time limit or death date on my CTB, it seems... But perhaps I am finally ready by the 6th. I will have the proper resources then to at least attempt. I want a new chance at life. If there is nothing, I will take that as well.

This is a rather short post. I have not really offerred much to this community during the time I have been here, so please do not feel obligated to reach out or reply. I assume this may be my last week alive. If I carry it out, maybe I can leave with a positive note the day of.

Have a good night everyone. Best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dliena, IonicLemon69, DavidInternet and 10 others
G

GreenOctober

Reality
Apr 16, 2024
It's been a while. I left on a note that perhaps I would be able to attempt CTB. I was shortly hospitalized before that occurred.

I do not like putting a time limit or death date on my CTB, it seems... But perhaps I am finally ready by the 6th. I will have the proper resources then to at least attempt. I want a new chance at life. If there is nothing, I will take that as well.

This is a rather short post. I have not really offerred much to this community during the time I have been here, so please do not feel obligated to reach out or reply. I assume this may be my last week alive. If I carry it out, maybe I can leave with a positive note the day of.

Have a good night everyone. Best wishes.
Time stamps for the end is stressful but I think at some point it happens to a lot of us.

Reactions: irregularreconcile
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think we all reach our breaking point, eventually, and, at that point, things usually clarify for us one way or another. Best to you, OP.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best and I hope that you find what you are searching for.

• Love
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you the best. I hope you find your peace ❤️

• Love
Reactions: irregularreconcile and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck and all the best! I hope you find peace!

• Love
IonicLemon69

IonicLemon69

Just Hangin’ Around
Jan 27, 2024
its ok you haven't offered much to the community, i dont reply or post on here too often myself. we are all here for you irregardless of if you have 1000 posts or 50. i wish you the best in whatever you choose to do! you have a nice night aswell!

• Love
Reactions: irregularreconcile and divinemistress36