• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I overdosed a couple weeks ago impulsively. I know it was dumb to do, but it was just the closest thing at the time.
I can still smell the pills everywhere. I threw up a lot, but I cleaned it all up, so it shouldn't be that. I aired out my room too, so it shouldn't be just floating in the air or anything.
This is the first time this has happened to me, and I've overdosed in the past a lot. What's causing this, and how can I get rid of it?

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I'm sorry you're experiencing that, it has to be horribly frustrating. Maybe this can give you some idea of what's happening? It can happen after taking certain drugs or the body experiencing damage. It can subside on its own, but if it keeps lasting and is persistent I'd talk to my doctor.

Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I'm sorry you're experiencing that, it has to be horribly frustrating. Maybe this can give you some idea of what's happening? It can happen after taking certain drugs or the body experiencing damage. It can subside on its own, but if it keeps lasting and is persistent I'd talk to my doctor.
That seems like it could be it. Thanks.