• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fennosloth

fennosloth

Nov 30, 2021
Hello everyone. It seems that it's finally time for me to catch the bus. I've been thinking for quite a while, and have concluded that overdosing on multiple drugs is how I wanna leave this world

I would love any input on how reliable my method would be and how to make it less likely for me to end up with brain damage or become a vegetable.

First I'll list the drugs I'm planning on using:

100ml of GHB (possibly even GBL if I get lucky. I've vomited a few times on it, it happened hours after I drank it. What I'm thinking is if I take the 100ml in one go that the vomit wouldn't come instantly, and the ghb would have enough time to get into full effect. If anyone knows more than me about ghb, please tell me if it's possible to vomit before it starts to peak and it not even coming into effect. It usually takes 10-15 minutes to work for me.

One (or two) 80mg oxycontins. Have not used oxys before, but I've used buprenorphine a decent amount before but basically have no tolerance anymore. Also puked while I snorted them when I first tried, but it took an hour or two. if anyone is more knowledgeable about using oxys or similar strong opioids, how likely would it be for me to just vomit them up along with everything else? Not sure if you can snort them, that could also be a good idea if they work well that way, as you can't vomit it. Please tell me if you have experience.

A few sheets of benzos (they're called ksalols, basically illegally pressed benzos that DO have alprazolam in them, but depending on what batch it is, they can be laced with fentanyl along with other dirty poisonous shit in them. I've already almost died to them, had to go to the hospital, had fentanyl in it.)

A decent amount of booze

And a bit of weed to mellow me out.

Alright, so at late on my ctb day I'll take about 5 ksalols (or possibly more, I'd like any info on how likely it would be for me to just pass out before I can consume everything else if I take like 10 or more of them, they contain 1mg of alprazolam each.) Then a decent amount of booze and take a nice hit from a bong.

So after that, my plan is to go out at night to a nearby forest far enough so no one hopefully finds me. Pretty sure I would die before anyone finds me anyway.

After I find a nice spot, I'm going to start by taking the 80mg oxy. Then right after like a sheet of ksalols. While I wait for them to kick in I drink more booze. When I feel the oxy kicking in (Would love input on if it's too hard or not to notice the effects before I start nodding off and failing to ingest the ghb). Then I'd drink the 100ml of ghb. Hopefully if everything goes as I planned, I'll leave painlessly into the void. I've also considered placing a plastic bag with some rubberbands on after I take the ghb. Is that a good idea?

I was also thinking of simply... Going in a nearby river after I ingest the ghb. That way I would just go unconscious and drown to death.

Would love any feedback on how to make sure I don't just end up with brain damage. Thank you.

Last edited:
suicidebiddybyebye

suicidebiddybyebye

Six million ways to die, choose one
Nov 19, 2021
Your plan sounds actually very similar to mine, but buprenorphine has a ceiling effect on respiratory depression, and is actually an antagonist of several opioid receptors. It would be better to use a full-antagonist such as M, H, F, etc. Also, of course, vomiting is likely with opioids.

My plan is meto, zofran, possibly an H1 anti-histamine to control vomiting (though anti-histamines slow down bowel movement, so maybe not). Meto is a prokinetic so it would speed up the digestion of G as well as benzos. I'm thinking of taking some pregabalin and propranolol a few hours before, then the meto and zofran. Wait until the antiemetics are working, take a bit of K intranasally (apparently reduces opioid tolerance), then ingesting the G with 176 proof vodka and a fast acting benzo. The K would hopefully numb my throat enough so I can drink the concoction without the alcohol burning too much - also I have orange flavored powder to hopefully mask the saltiness of the G. Then I'll do an IM injection of K and an opioid (this should kick in about 5 mins), then handcuff my hands behind my back, all while kneeling for partial, so hopefully I'll fall unconscious and the slipknot tightens (using soap to lubricate it).

I believe I can do this quick enough, I can do IM injections, I've tested out which position for partial constricts my breathing. NMDA antagonism from K, pregabalin's inhibitory VDCC action, B2 blockage from propranolol, GABA-a positive allosteric modulation from benzos and alcohol, GABA-b agonism from G, mu-opioid agonism from an opioid (probably H, though M would be better IM, since H metabolises to M anyway), as well as G's metabolism to GABA will hopefully depress my CNS enough to slow my breathing & heart rate down enough, combined with asphyxiation, so that I can finally... fucking... CTB.

But, still, I'm ruminating on my plan in my head over and over again, and I have a tolerance to most of these substances, so I'm going to need to take huge amounts.

Last edited:
Dystopia

Dystopia

šŸ’¤šŸ’¤šŸ’¤
Jul 22, 2019
Your timeline is no way near specific enough to know with the timings. Taking lots of benzos and waiting too long will likely make you blackout before the ghb. It's better to take them all within much smaller periods of time, especially the sedatives. GHB is probably the one that will have the most impact on sedation but these all potentiate each other.

While weed has some anti emetic properties its far inferior to d2 antagonists so you knight want to consider meto or prochloperazine

suicidebiddybyebye

suicidebiddybyebye

Nov 19, 2021
Your plan sounds actually very similar to mine, but buprenorphine has a ceiling effect on respiratory depression, and is actually an antagonist of several opioid receptors. It would be better to use a full-antagonist such as M, H, F, etc. Also, of course, vomiting is likely with opioids.

My plan is meto, zofran, possibly an H1 anti-histamine to control vomiting (though anti-histamines slow down bowel movement, so maybe not). Meto is a prokinetic so it would speed up the digestion of G as well as benzos. I'm thinking of taking some pregabalin and propranolol a few hours before, then the meto and zofran. Wait until the antiemetics are working, take a bit of K intranasally (apparently reduces opioid tolerance), then ingesting the G with 176 proof vodka and a fast acting benzo. The K would hopefully numb my throat enough so I can drink the concoction without the alcohol burning too much - also I have orange flavored powder to hopefully mask the saltiness of the G. Then I'll do an IM injection of K and an opioid (this should kick in about 5 mins), then handcuff my hands behind my back, all while kneeling for partial, so hopefully I'll fall unconscious and the slipknot tightens (using soap to lubricate it).

I believe I can do this quick enough, I can do IM injections, I've tested out which position for partial constricts my breathing. NMDA antagonism from K, pregabalin's inhibitory VDCC action, B2 blockage from propranolol, GABA-a positive allosteric modulation from benzos and alcohol, GABA-b agonism from G, mu-opioid agonism from an opioid (probably H, though M would be better IM, since H metabolises to M anyway), as well as G's metabolism to GABA will hopefully depress my CNS enough to slow my breathing & heart rate down enough, combined with asphyxiation, so that I can finally... fucking... CTB.

But, still, I'm ruminating on my plan in my head over and over again, and I have a tolerance to most of these substances, so I'm going to need to take huge amounts.
Either that or I'll do a speedball with a massive dose of H, prior to taking benzos+alcohol, and the C will keep me awake long enough to sniff some K. Then the C will wear off quickly enough so I OD. I'm an IV user of both substances (H & C) anyway so I can do it, it's just hard to get the full dose in the vein cause the C acts quicker than the H, causing shaky hands and vasoconstriction. Also, the C will obviously cause norephedrine release, increasing the SI.

Man, I wish CTB wasn't so fucking hard.

Last edited:
fennosloth

fennosloth

Nov 30, 2021

Sadly antiemetics aren't available unless you have a prescription in finland. Are oxys full-antagonists? That's what I'll be using. Also would like to know how easy it is to start nodding before I'd be able to ingest the ghb. Does it just happen out of the sudden? Is there a period where you start to feel the effects but aren't like completely blacked out?

suicidebiddybyebye

suicidebiddybyebye

Nov 19, 2021
Sadly antiemetics aren't available unless you have a prescription in finland. Are oxys full-antagonists? That's what I'll be using. Also would like to know how easy it is to start nodding before I'd be able to ingest the ghb. Does it just happen out of the sudden? Is there a period where you start to feel the effects but aren't like completely blacked out?
Everyone reacts to drugs differently, and if they're extended release or not (it's easy to make EU oxys instant release).

Yeah, oxy is a full-agonist (not antagonist), but tbh it's gonna be pretty hard to OD on oxy, take GHB, and not throw up. If you take too many oxys you're more likely than not just gonna throw up and wake up a few hours later, or spend all night clutching the toilet throwing up. 80-160mg oxy likely won't cause you to CTB, even with benzos, alcohol and GHB.

Antiemetics aren't controlled substances so you could import them from another country. If you can get controlled substances easily, you'll be able to get antiemetics easily.

Overdosing (to CTB) is pretty hard to do, so you should combine it with multiple methods. I still don't know myself exactly what cocktail of drugs to take, and not trying to belittle you or anything, but it doesn't really sound like you know much about how the drugs work, so if I were you I'd consider researching some more.

phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
Everyone reacts to drugs differently, and if they're extended release or not (it's easy to make EU oxys instant release).

Yeah, oxy is a full-agonist (not antagonist), but tbh it's gonna be pretty hard to OD on oxy, take GHB, and not throw up. If you take too many oxys you're more likely than not just gonna throw up and wake up a few hours later, or spend all night clutching the toilet throwing up. 80-160mg oxy likely won't cause you to CTB, even with benzos, alcohol and GHB.

Antiemetics aren't controlled substances so you could import them from another country. If you can get controlled substances easily, you'll be able to get antiemetics easily.

Overdosing (to CTB) is pretty hard to do, so you should combine it with multiple methods. I still don't know myself exactly what cocktail of drugs to take, and not trying to belittle you or anything, but it doesn't really sound like you know much about how the drugs work, so if I were you I'd consider researching some more.
To make oxys instant release is enough to crash them into a powder mix it with water and then drink it right?