BasqueClown

BasqueClown

Zirkua ata heriotza
Jun 9, 2022
F$&##_ life and f#&@&# god and f_&#&# everything!
Carrying out still my post trauma stress even after 1 year of broke up with that manaic ex fiancee, with no friends and a f$&@_@ acute social anxiety problem I had two bad news today
First in my job they audit one call of mine (I'm working on Customer support) and the guy who listened the call put that Infringe a log in policy (Info that you put about the call you made into company's CRM) and that causes to open a disciplinary case, that in the best scenario I'll be suspended 1 day, worst case I can be fired! I'm not that crazy so much to put info that wasn't in my call with the client!
So I'm waiting for the response of my supervisor about this and if I get fired because of 1 F#&@_@ audit when I had a 90% POSITIVE AUDIT RATE in My 11 months of work here will be terrible injustice and worst part when you are fired for that kind you lost unemployment benefits!
My curriculum stinks and I had little experience so starting to search a job will cause a horrendous stress as I don't have any savings!
And the 2 bad news was that landlady talked with everyone about a 100% increase in water bill and they told that if up to august water bill doesn't reduce she kicked out all of us despite we don't have fault
In work they tell us about a possibility to return working at office so I need to occupy my time searching another residence, so that process stress me out because the f$&@_@ bedroom rate are difficult in the city that I'm living and I don't have any furniture or kitchen goods to start by myself!
I'm trying to recover but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU$_@_@& I have a lot of issues for handling bad news like that and I want to drink and even consider to change into Team CTB instead of keep on Team recovery
Call me exaggerating I'm aware of that stereotype of us as women be dramatic but you people don't understand what is to be inside a head who thinks in 62626 worst case scenarios instead to relax
I'll see I'll see I'm in my lunch break venting here
I hope that tornado warning of my f$&#& stress anxiety mind will be a incorrect forecast but if they come in the horizon I'll balance from a tree certainly
Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu#&$&$$-#-#-

• Hugs
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame, AloneInCollege, Brokensaddle and 1 other person
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Call me exaggerating I'm aware of that stereotype of us as women be dramatic

I'm fairly certain this isn't a gender specific thing. I've always had a habit of overly dramatizing things in my head as well, but I think the stress you're under is a perfectly reasonable reaction to what's happening. You're at risk of losing your job over something stupid and in danger of becoming homeless, which would be terrifying for anyone.

Hopefully your supervisor comes to their senses and you're able to keep your job. At the very least, you will still have income if the landlord kicks you out over an increase in the water bill, that will make it less difficult to find a new place to live, but I hope that doesn't happen either. Fingers crossed that everything works out for the better.

Sittichmutter

Sittichmutter

Student
Sep 16, 2021
Dear Basque,
I hope nothing bad happens to you. That you do not lose your job, nor your home. I hope you find some friends that make you laugh and relax. I hope you get a nice therapist that really helps you get your anxiety pain under control.
Feel hugged and Loved.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
F$&##_ life and f#&@&# god and f_&#&# everything!
Carrying out still my post trauma stress even after 1 year of broke up with that manaic ex fiancee, with no friends and a f$&@_@ acute social anxiety problem I had two bad news today
First in my job they audit one call of mine (I'm working on Customer support) and the guy who listened the call put that Infringe a log in policy (Info that you put about the call you made into company's CRM) and that causes to open a disciplinary case, that in the best scenario I'll be suspended 1 day, worst case I can be fired! I'm not that crazy so much to put info that wasn't in my call with the client!
So I'm waiting for the response of my supervisor about this and if I get fired because of 1 F#&@_@ audit when I had a 90% POSITIVE AUDIT RATE in My 11 months of work here will be terrible injustice and worst part when you are fired for that kind you lost unemployment benefits!
My curriculum stinks and I had little experience so starting to search a job will cause a horrendous stress as I don't have any savings!
And the 2 bad news was that landlady talked with everyone about a 100% increase in water bill and they told that if up to august water bill doesn't reduce she kicked out all of us despite we don't have fault
In work they tell us about a possibility to return working at office so I need to occupy my time searching another residence, so that process stress me out because the f$&@_@ bedroom rate are difficult in the city that I'm living and I don't have any furniture or kitchen goods to start by myself!
I'm trying to recover but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU$_@_@& I have a lot of issues for handling bad news like that and I want to drink and even consider to change into Team CTB instead of keep on Team recovery
Call me exaggerating I'm aware of that stereotype of us as women be dramatic but you people don't understand what is to be inside a head who thinks in 62626 worst case scenarios instead to relax
I'll see I'll see I'm in my lunch break venting here
I hope that tornado warning of my f$&#& stress anxiety mind will be a incorrect forecast but if they come in the horizon I'll balance from a tree certainly
Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu#&$&$$-#-#-

You seem to be in a rough situation.

I, too, work with customer support through phone and remotely. You could talk to your manager before they give you the sentence, and explain that you won't repeat the same mistake again, in case you know that you said something bad to the customer, and tell them that you are currently going through severe hardships in life, but also that you feel like you could have treated the customer better in better circumstances. That way, you show that you are trying to take responsibility for your actions.

I seem to be blessed with some kind of customer support magic, because I have never had a call in which the customer blamed me personally for anything, and they always said that they were sorry if they complained directly to me about the ticket processing times, or the products that the company that I work for, supplies - but know this: never take anything personally. When the customers call the company that you work for, they are not actually contacting you, but the company itself, and they may be upset with whatever is ruining their day, so just tell them that you understand their concerns and that you will see what you can do to help them along.

If you'd like, we can talk about your work situation in this thread, or through PMs, if you think that would be of help to you.

By the way, your landlord has no customer support magic.

Good luck to you! :wink:

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really stressful what you are going through, and I'm sorry that you are in this situation. Life is just so cruel and unfair and it is terrible how things keep on going wrong in this life. I hope that you find relief from your suffering.