• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Franken_1517

Franken_1517

Mar 14, 2024
I have the perfect jumping spot- walking distance from home- easily 15 storeys tall, no obstruction on the fall down, hard concrete landing.

The only problem- its at the top of a shopping complex. I don't want to traumatise anyone, and since I live in a somewhat populated area there are too many people around here at all times of the day. I want my death to be in peace and quiet.

It's so tempting to just jump and get it over with...perhaps I should go hiking and find a desolate cliff. But there are people everywhere - even in my home i have no privacy, and i cant go alone to a motel.

Last edited:
Reactions: bleakwinter, Oneness, hellworldprincess and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so cruel how people cannot just have the option to just painlessly die when they wish to, I also just want to die in peace but anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: CHOSEVIOLENCE and Franken_1517
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
as easy as i might make it sound but you've kinda gotta deal w the fact that you'll be found by someone

whether its outside or inside

sure a mall is a more populated area

is jumping from a height your only method or what would you do if you could do it at home/at a motel?

Reactions: Franken_1517
Franken_1517

Franken_1517

Mar 14, 2024
as easy as i might make it sound but you've kinda gotta deal w the fact that you'll be found by someone

whether its outside or inside

sure a mall is a more populated area

is jumping from a height your only method or what would you do if you could do it at home/at a motel?
Drowning is good as well but im a good swimmer so not sure how to implement. SN/N/Carbon monoxide/ Hanging/cutting are a hard no for me for personal reasons.

Reactions: bleakwinter
CHOSEVIOLENCE

CHOSEVIOLENCE

Jul 24, 2024
Drowning is good as well but I'm a good swimmer so not sure how to implement. SN/N/Carbon monoxide/ Hanging/cutting are a hard no for me for personal reasons.
I'm also a good swimmer which is why I plan to get wasted first. It also depends on the kind of bodies of water are around you. My place of choice is very huge and is going to require me to jump in it first so I'm not too worried about somehow swimming to safety.

msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
I have the perfect jumping spot- walking distance from home- easily 15 storeys tall, no obstruction on the fall down, hard concrete landing.

The only problem- its at the top of a shopping complex. I don't want to traumatise anyone, and since I live in a somewhat populated area there are too many people around here at all times of the day. I want my death to be in peace and quiet.

It's so tempting to just jump and get it over with...perhaps I should go hiking and find a desolate cliff. But there are people everywhere - even in my home i have no privacy, and i cant go alone to a motel.
I don't want to encourage you to ctb, but maybe you could call emergency services and then do it in the middle of the night? So they can come get you before anyone sees your body. Like, 3-5am