F

fizi22

Nov 15, 2021
It boggles my mind.

Some people really dont want to die

For example, Chris Watts, the guy who murdered his family, he took a plead deal just so that he wouldnt get the death penalty

And a few years ago, a young serial killer in Florida, who is still going to court , is fighting to avoid the death penalty.

what the fuck, how is it possible there are people who would rather live in prison forever than die?

Last edited:
Reactions: natali4, markimobzzdeasui, Crazy4u and 2 others
F

Freedomindeath4me

Student
Apr 6, 2022
I've thought about that too. I've actually reached the conclusion that all long-term prison inmates should have the option of a voluntary death penalty.

Reactions: CowsAgainstCapitali, height jumper 69, demuic and 2 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
It boggles my mind.

Some people really dont want to die

For example, Chris Watts, the guy who murdered his family, he took a plead deal just so that he wouldnt get the death penalty

And a few years ago, a young serial killer in Florida, who is still going to court , is fighting to avoid the death penalty.

what the fuck, how is it possible there are people who would rather live in prison forever than die?
Probably cause monsters, like Chris Watts, are still trying to find a way to answer questions to God for their evil crimes.

Last edited:
F

fizi22

Nov 15, 2021
Probably cause monsters, like Chris Watts, is still trying to find a way to answer questions to God for his evil crimes.
i think youre right. these people have to be religious

Reactions: CowsAgainstCapitali
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
This is how a real man faces his crimes:
vJQz0r.gif

• Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: CowsAgainstCapitali, Suicidebydeath and SpaceCadet
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
That's easy. Because people who kill other people are profoundly self-interested, egocentric. It's all about protecting their own hide.

Reactions: WhiteRabbit
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Ya, I never really understood that either…