Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
You always hear people saying surround yourself with a social circle that lifts you up, give you positive energy. What about me and others who can't give positive vibes due to depression or mental illness in general. I guess this is the reason why no one wants to be around me. Mental illness is no different from any highly contagious diseases, everyone is scared to approach. We are doomed to be forsaken forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Not necessarily. I really enjoy trying to make others feel better, so I can project positive energy, even around people who are sad or depressed, and even if I'm sad or depressed myself. I always look for the best in people, and let them know I see it, even if they don't.

Edit: that was a little indirect. I meant to say, I don't look for positive people, I look for people with whom I have things in common.

Last edited:
Reactions: gottago222
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
People avoid "negative" people like the plague nowadays. While I understand not needing or wanting to stick around with downers long enough until it starts to affect you personally but people who have good reasons to be negative and need help/support can be left out and forgotten unfairly as a result. It is a sucky situation

8AEM

8AEM

Jan 5, 2022
Lots of people put on a mask.

Reactions: NasiGoreng and Blue_mist