singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
From the first moment that a living being sets foot in this world, their activity will automatically be aimed at avoiding pain. Acute pain is useful for our brain to know that something is happening, but what is chronic pain for? In the world there are millions of people in pain and many of them commit suicide clandestinely. This happens because we are very useful people for pharmacies, pain gives money. I recently saw a movement in my country that promoted the use of therapeutic cannabis, well, what if I don't want to live like this? if I don't want the pain and that's it? I find it sad to see how healthy people exploit the sick until they can't. I want my right to die with dignity when life is no longer worthy at all. If ethics prevailed over economics in the world, death would be the most precious right that allows the individual to choose if he wants to continue with her torture or if he can no longer bear it. No one has come into this world voluntarily, being able to leave voluntarily is the minimum when nothing is worth anything anymore. We are still in the Middle Ages as far as respect for biological individuality is concerned.

• Love
Reactions: enough of this, Bigsmoke777, F3orbetter and 12 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Yes

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and singularity3
Nebel_meer

Nebel_meer

Memento Mori/Помни о смерти
May 10, 2023
I agree.
They just expect us to live with chronic pain which doesn't make any sense.
I absolutely hate it.
I feel trapped. I can't get out of this turmoil.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: HD72, enough of this, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 1 other person
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Simply put. We should. Society shows less humanity in making us live a life of intolerable pain when we could end the pain for good.

• Love
Reactions: HD72, enough of this, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 1 other person
soolka

soolka

ʚ♡ɞ killing me softly ʚ♡ɞ
Apr 13, 2023
i agree, my chronically ill friend is getting assisted suicide soon. it should be like this eerywhere

• Hugs
Reactions: enough of this, thesaddestgirl, m4rius and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course they should, it's inhumane to expect people to be prisoners to this existence and slaves to their decaying flesh prison which tortures them endlessly. It's such a replusive world where the right to a dignifed death is denied from people and they are expected to just slowly die, enduring unnecessary suffering in a world where there is no limit as to how much pain they can feel. The right to die is especially important as it's undeniable that existing can get unbearable beyond how we can even imagine it to, to me the existence of life certainly is such a horrific tragedy.

Reactions: AncientSorrow, Per Ardua Ad Astra, myusername890 and 1 other person
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
Of course they should, it's inhumane to expect people to be prisoners to this existence and slaves to their decaying flesh prison which tortures them endlessly. It's such a replusive world where the right to a dignifed death is denied from people and they are expected to just slowly die, enduring unnecessary suffering in a world where there is no limit as to how much pain they can feel. The right to die is especially important as it's undeniable that existing can get unbearable beyond how we can even imagine it to, to me the existence of life certainly is such a horrific tragedy.
So beautifully put. I'm laying here in agony. Unable to sleep because it makes the pain flair so I'm in an endless cycle of nod off jerk awake. I can't afford to see the dr who may give me some relief. The drs who will see me just push deadly pills on me and then get mad if I refuse. I'm waiting to be thrown in a psych ward. It's psych meds that did the damage. That and very thoughtless family. I never could win. All I wanted was to be able to help people and care for my mom. Now I just want the pain to end.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra