W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Anyone else find relationships with people completely confusing?

Recently met up with an old friend I hadn't seen in years. I stopped reaching out to him when I realized I was initiating our interactions. When we met up he told me how he thought of me as one of his best friends which really shocked me. Maybe he meant in the past though. I told him about a party I was having Sunday and he said he would love to come and promised he would be here. Maybe it was just the beer talking but he made it seem like he actually wanted to be friends.

Anyways he cancelled on me. i'm probably gonna see him in another three years where he will tell me how great I am and how he has my back.

Anyone else just get fed up with people? If it weren't for the fact I know I need people in my life to keep from ctb I would cut everyone off. Just seems like it's so hard for people to make and keep plans. I don't think I'm that bad of a guy. I ask alot of questions and try to make people feel included. It's BS

Anyways, rant over.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Redacted24 and Slow_Farewell
Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
A lot of people are hypocrites. Or maybe he has problems of his own. But yeah it's really weird.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Redacted24, Slow_Farewell and 1 other person
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Same, and that's why i gave up trying. I'll try a couple of times but if it doesnt get reciprocated that's fine.
I dont know why, either. It's difficult, i guess for people to be upfront and blunt about how they really feel.

Reactions: Redacted24 and whyidon'tknow
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Same, and that's why i gave up trying. I'll try a couple of times but if it doesnt get reciprocated that's fine.
I dont know why, either. It's difficult, i guess for people to be upfront and blunt about how they really feel.
That is my experience as well. People would rather ghost than communicate

Reactions: Redacted24
C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
people learn to lie and embellish even as a toddler. just judge them by their actions and ignore what they say,

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Yea i can't figure it out either. Modern humans are soup brained.

Reactions: whyidon'tknow