• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

onelastcall

onelastcall

Discord: onelastcall_
Jul 11, 2024
I am thinking of going by jumping off from a cliff this week or next. Should I try to numb myself?

tsykoais

tsykoais

i can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Apr 9, 2023
i haven't attempted yet but it's one of my preferred methods and i'm pretty sure my biggest fear would be looking down from away up since i'm terrified of heights

Last edited:
Gangrel

Gangrel

Jul 25, 2024
terrified of heights, the pain, the fall must take an eternity once your body leaves the floor, just made my stomach turn everytime i looked down

B

boingo

Nov 18, 2022
It's my chosen method too, but in practice I probably wouldn't be able to because SI would be too strong, but it's the method I'm drawn to and I'm not drawn to any other methods, I don't know why.

misatosdiary

misatosdiary

everything will be okay
Jun 28, 2024
Honestly, I feel bad giving others advice. Survival Instinct will kick in though. Maybe go there first without numbing yourself in any way and look down. Experience your feelings. If you can do it without numbing yourself, then dont numb yourself. I want to say though, looking down will probably be very scary though. Its your own choice, whatever you feel more comfortable with. I dont want to say Good Luck so I'll stay with Sending you peace.

I

istgthisisnotme

Feb 5, 2023
i wanted to jump but when i looked down i got scared (and also this was a start of my fear of heights). cause of specific land relief in my region they don't build buildings higher than 25 floors and sometimes i think that it's too low and i can somehow survive and become disabled which is terrifying.

Reactions: GoatHerder
LiveOrganization97

LiveOrganization97

I wish I was like you - easily amused
Jul 27, 2024
Besides SI kicking in, there was a comic book fair happening in town the next day. I told myself I was gonna read some good books before CTB. I never tried that again.