f1berz

f1berz

Nov 14, 2023
Over the past years, I have had my fair share of "friends" who would tell a school consular or call the police to do a check-in for me and I don't appreciate it, I don't care if you are trying to "help," me or your "worried," about me, its annoying and not helpful.
Maybe I'm a "bad," person for thinking this but if you were in my position you would be just as mad I think. I don't genuinely think people who are pro-life care about life, I think they just want to feel good about themselves and be able to say stupid shit like, "I saved a life," when no you made one worse because now I realized I can't talk to anyone about anything without getting through into a hospital that will totally "help."
I don't know this is just my opinion on this.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and BornHated
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
First off, thanks for sharing I know for me it's not easy to share things like this to others so I can appreciate it when others can. Secondly, it sucks that you have had to go through all that, I honestly would be scared and pissed off too if someone especially my friends ever told a counselor or had a police officer come over for a welfare check on me without my consent or consulting me first. I don't think you're a bad person for thinking this. I mean I have heard of people being like this where they feel more happy that they did something like they are patting themselves on the back than if that person actually got any real positive help or care and sometimes I just think like if they were in my shoes, they wouldn't want me to go to every other authority figure first before asking them for permission would they? It would honestly be a more private discussion until that person felt safe or comfortable enough and gave consent to have other people invited into that situation but I suppose everybody's different so sometimes I feel I just don't know whats going in some people's head and try to think about it in a different way to try to understand their side of it but maybe Its just me wanting to try to think the best of those around me first but idk sometimes. I just feel like at the end of the day for me it's a control thing and I don't want to feel like I'm losing any more control over my life than I already have. It just reminds me of that old quote that says "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." This has been my family's attempts in a nutshell to help me to where I can't talk to them either or anyone in the mental health profession.

• Love
Reactions: f1berz and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I find so - called " helpful " people to be more of a hindrance than anything.
I don't tell anyone about how I'm feeling anymore because they just come out with the usual pro - life nonsense about how meds or therapy, or a visit to the psych ward will save me.
Some things are better left unsaid.

• Love
Reactions: f1berz
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those people just want to force other people to continue suffering, I don't see it as a good idea to open up about wanting to die in the first place in this society where suicidal people are cruelly locked in psych wards simply for sharing their honest, very valid feelings.

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and f1berz