• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
What do you think about people who speak way too loud in public when they could easily lower their voices? Are they insecure? Is it a way of solidifying their friendships publicly? Do they just want attention? Does it just never even cross their mind? Oddly this discussion reminds me of another one that was just censored. My conclusion from the previous discussion is that we should just shut up and let the people shout over us to the point where we can't even have a proper conversation with the people around us; they have decided they are more important so we should not question it and accept that they are.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Or perhaps they have a hearing problem. Sometimes things are not what they seem.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and About_to_Go
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I'm not sure if this is a genuine question or if you are trying to phrase something in a way to make it that it is to do with the last thread that was closed because you are upset and unhappy?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Jupiter and 5 others
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
I'm not sure if this is a genuine question or if you are trying to phrase something in a way to make it that it is to do with the last thread that was closed because you are upset and unhappy?
Genuine question. I was never upset or unhappy. I don't know how you could possibly conclude that from writing. Just because I write full responses on a forum where people mostly reply in one sentence or less doesn't mean I'm upset. I like to write, express my opinions, participate in civil discussions and debates and ultimately try to agree on a solution/conclusion. No one seems to want to do that here, just insult someone for expressing their opinion that doesn't perfectly align with their own.

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
:mmm:

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Jupiter, Chinaski and 1 other person
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
No one seems to want to do that here, just insult someone for expressing their opinion that doesn't perfectly align with their own.
This is bullshit. Full stop. I've been here for months and a lurked longer. Just stop.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Jupiter, Chinaski and 2 others
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
This is bullshit. Full stop. I've been here for months and a lurked longer. Just stop.
What does this have to do with anything? Please don't tell me what to do, the mods won't come in and censor everything for you, thanks.

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
What does this have to do with anything? Please don't tell me what to do, the mods won't come in and censor everything for you, thanks.
You're not going to quit until you've reached full asshole status are you?

Reactions: stellabelle and Deafsn0w
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
You're not going to quit until you've reached full asshole status are you?
I don't think I'm being much of an asshole at all, I'm just sticking up for myself. I'm sure your little friends will come in and like your post to validate your opinion.

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018
What do you think about people who speak way too loud in public when they could easily lower their voices? Are they insecure? Is it a way of solidifying their friendships publicly? Do they just want attention? Does it just never even cross their mind? Oddly this discussion reminds me of another one that was just censored. My conclusion from the previous discussion is that we should just shut up and let the people shout over us to the point where we can't even have a proper conversation with the people around us; they have decided they are more important so we should not question it and accept that they are.
It really depends on the context.

Movie or play - infuriating
Sporting event - fine
Casual bar or pub - fine
Elegant bar - irritating
Elevator - mildly irritating
Casual dining - fine
Fine dining - irritating
City street - fine
Clash of political protesters - par for the course, but disturbing and my cue to vacate the area

Why do they do it? I've no idea. Never been a shouter.
I suspect the loud bluetooth or cellphone talkers are wanting to be viewed as important and probably insecure.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, stellabelle, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and NoChoice
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018

Strictly depends on the context of the situation. Some people are enjoying themselves and get boisterous, good for them.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and NoChoice
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I hate boisterous people they especially those in groups who talks so loud and laugh so loud like they are the center of the world.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and NoChoice
Status
Not open for further replies.