Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
They are coming on my nerves, especially if it is a busy street. What are they thinking? Making me cough every time I come across those stupid smokers. One should have some common sense.

Anybody having similar thoughts/outbursts?

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV), psp3000 and Neoatlech
Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
I used to do this all the time when I smoked, although rarely with other people around. My thing was I never used to do any exercise so to make myself do it I only allowed myself to smoke when I was out walking. Eventually came to enjoy the walking and dropped the smoking. Worked great. But yeah gotta be considerate if there are people around.

• Hugs
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV), psp3000 and Neoatlech
Neoatlech

Neoatlech

Prince of Disorder
Aug 15, 2023
Gum chewers. Love sitting on a train and the person next to me is doing their best to keep their mouth open at all times and try to maximise just how much chewing noises they can make. Seriously, no matter where you are, if there are people near you, KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH CLOSED WHILE CHEWING. I can't believe we are at a point in history where I have to even mention this.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV) and psp3000
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
Gum chewers. Love sitting on a train and the person next to me is doing their best to keep their mouth open at all times and try to maximise just how much chewing noises they can make. Seriously, no matter where you are, if there are people near you, KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH CLOSED WHILE CHEWING. I can't believe we are at a point in history where I have to even mention this.
Am talking about cigarette

Neoatlech

Neoatlech

Prince of Disorder
Aug 15, 2023
Am talking about cigarette
I thought you meant stuff in-general when you said "similar outbursts". I don't see the issue with people smoking while walking though.

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
I thought you meant stuff in-general when you said "similar outbursts". I don't see the issue with people smoking while walking though.
You are ok inhaling it? Maybe u are a smoker too that's why...

Neoatlech

Neoatlech

Prince of Disorder
Aug 15, 2023
You are ok inhaling it? Maybe u are a smoker too that's why...
I'm not a smoker. I also had friends who are asthmatic have issues with people smoking outdoors bring this EXACT issue up. It's just cigarette smoke, get over it. Not like you can do much to prevent people from smoking outside anyway.

Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
I'm not a smoker. I also had friends who are asthmatic have issues with people smoking outdoors bring this EXACT issue up. It's just cigarette smoke, get over it. Not like you can do much to prevent people from smoking outside anyway.
Why? In some Asian countries it is banned to smoke in public, be it outdoors or indoors. Only in your place you can smoke, ie your own house, or car etc.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Man, I hate walking. I love to smoke though. The only thing that makes walking tolerable is a cigarette. And I do agree that I'm stupid.

• Yay!
Reactions: handel420 and Ruma
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
I'm a smoker,I don't smoke in public places though or even indoors. I smoke on my back porch only.

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
It's just gum, get over it