BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
Pretty straightforward thread. What kind of people make you feel jealous?

Reactions: QuietLake
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
"Priviledged" people aka beautiful, skinny, healthy and fit people born and raised in loving families with great circumstances, who've lived life fully, are fullfilled relationally, in their studies and careers, and financially comfortable and have no major obstacle to the kind of life they want to live.

It's so triggering, my brain goes like "THIS IS MY BIRTHRIGHT I HAVE TO OBTAIN THESE" (what can be obtained at this point such as physical beauty etc, relationships...). I swear I go through this everyday, thinking how getting consequent reparation (in the form of these fullfilling things I crave so much plus more of it in my next life) for the absolute hell I've endured so far is the only way I can live, and then I look at the damage and I wonder how I could fix it all and who could help me out of hell when the curse keeps repelling everything and everyone I need...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: igl00, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Lebensunwertes and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am only envious of those who no longer exist, personally. As long as someone is alive they are able to suffer and to me that is nothing to envy. I particularly envy those who were able to exit this life peacefully and those who die in their sleep.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, DynamicDepression, OpheliasFlowers and 3 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I am not jealous but I can't stand the amount of privilege and inequality that is in the world. When you watch documentaries about people whose wells are literally running dry, it just breaks your heart. You can't bear to look at people on private yachts or paradise tropical islands when you see so much indignity. People are too damn greedy. We have a finite amount of resources but we are allowing huge corporations to rape and pillage mother earth just to get disgusting rich. I don't look up to those types of people. I loathe them.

• Love
Reactions: TapeMachine, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Élégie and 1 other person
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Women.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile and Marine
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
People that are labeled geniuses.

I'm also jelly of ppl with money but not overly rich ppl since those ppl creep and disgust me.

Reactions: NaturalBornNEET
emptyjokes

emptyjokes

Nothing left to keep me out of paradise.
May 27, 2022
I know a couple of people that are largely unburdened by the obstacles of the modern world. Unaware of the types of obstacles that myself and others have to clear just to stay above water. Wealthy parents, physically and mentally healthy and attractive, straight and white, conventional interests, etc. one of them said that he "doesn't believe that depression exists". They fit perfectly into the mold that society wants people to fill, and from that pedestal they simply don't get why life can be so hard for others. At the end of the day I know that they'll be happy and well off, and likely never understand why people suffer from depression and kill themselves, even after I do it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: igl00, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Élégie and 1 other person
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
People who can enjoy life and find purpose.

Reactions: igl00, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Élégie and 5 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
People who live more or less the way they want to, content, healthy, well off, with a good family and social support.

Reactions: igl00, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Élégie and 4 others
natali4

natali4

Student
May 24, 2021
"Priviledged" people aka beautiful, skinny, healthy and fit people born and raised in loving families with great circumstances, who've lived life fully, are fullfilled relationally, in their studies and careers, and financially comfortable and have no major obstacle to the kind of life they want to live.

It's so triggering, my brain goes like "THIS IS MY BIRTHRIGHT I HAVE TO OBTAIN THESE" (what can be obtained at this point such as physical beauty etc, relationships...). I swear I go through this everyday, thinking how getting consequent reparation (in the form of these fullfilling things I crave so much plus more of it in my next life) for the absolute hell I've endured so far is the only way I can live, and then I look at the damage and I wonder how I could fix it all and who could help me out of hell when the curse keeps repelling everything and everyone I need...
I agree. But I think what makes me jealous of the "privileged" people is their lack of emotional intelligence to understand other people's circumstances. If I share my struggles with someone who is "privileged", they will never understand and often invalidate my feelings. That's what really gets me.

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Élégie, Marine and 1 other person
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I agree. But I think what makes me jealous of the "privileged" people is their lack of emotional intelligence to understand other people's circumstances. If I share my struggles with someone who is "privileged", they will never understand and often invalidate my feelings. That's what really gets me.
People generally don't understand or care about what doesn't happen to them, it's not a matter of being privileged or homeless, it's a matter of stupidity.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs and Marine
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
People generally don't understand or care about what doesn't happen to them, it's not a matter of being privileged or homeless, it's a matter of stupidity.
I would say selfishness more than stupidity.

Reactions: Élégie, BruhXDDDDD, OpheliasFlowers and 1 other person
natali4

natali4

Student
May 24, 2021
They are too self-involved.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
As much as I hate to admit it, normies to a degree. Yes, they're often ignorant of the world around them. However, they seem so content with lives. Most of them never considered ctb, and the ones that did managed to recover. They can actually socialize and tend to have an optimistic view on life. Again, yes, all of that is rooted in ignorance. Though, isn't ignorance bliss?

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Élégie and 2 others
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
I don't feel jealous of that because I think that's a lacking area so I actually pity them for being so stupid but it is very infuriating I know. Not all priviledged people are like that thankfully.

Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Chad makes me jealous because I was once one but lost my seat on the throne due to mental illness

• Aww..
Reactions: BruhXDDDDD and lofticries
S

ShellofmyFormerSelf

Oct 4, 2020
People who weren't chemically lobotomised by antidepressants. I can't feel my **** or emotions.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Fragile, Élégie, DynamicDepression and 2 others
sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
really really pretty girls, celebrities, people that are younger than me, and rich people

Reactions: Fragile, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, WorthlessTrash and 2 others
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
People who were aborted.

Reactions: Hollowman and Élégie
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
People who were aborted.
Pretty much same tbh. To say I'm jealous of anyone currently in a meatsuit would be ultimately untrue since shit can happen to any of them at any time. Devastating and life altering shit that can do a number on the sunniest happiest person's state of mind. Have I ever felt jealous of anyone? Sure I have but end of the day there is nothing and no one in this world I aspire to do or be.

Reactions: Élégie
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Those that sleep well and feel something upon ejaculation.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
Since I can't control who is successful, smart, etc, I have chosen to follow the below.

Never be jealous of others, good or bad: Jealousy, like regret, is often toxic. Comparison is the thief of joy, as they say, and we often fall into the trap of measuring our "behind-the-scenes" against others' "highlight reels."-- The Dokkodo: Miyamoto Musashi

People who appear to have it all together and are successful in everything they touch, still have something missing in their lives.

Reactions: BruhXDDDDD
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Those who still have good health. Though I try to just feel happy for them.

Reactions: Fragile
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
People who travel and go on holidays and leave my rotting in this boring country called the UK

StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Philantrophists and people who still have empathy and hope for humanity, things that I've lost over the years. People who are kind to others and to me, because I don't deserve that kindness and I can't return it back.