gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
every single trip is unique and magical, and exactly what you need to go through at the moment in order to expand. im very interested in hearing everyones experiences.
ill start
i took 4.5g, which is a lot for a short small girl.
this was also my first trip so i had 0 tolerance.
at first i started tripping on earth, art on the wall was moving, the tapestry was glowing with a rainbow aura, my ex bf looked like mr mackey with a skinny long body and enormous head.
i was laying down... and then i had a complete out of body experience. im very experienced with out of body experiences as i have them all of the time sober, so i did not freak out. i had a blast. at first i was traveling to planets far far away and its like my soul would blink and a channel would flip like on the tv and im on another planet. i saw landscapes i could not describe because they were not earthly..then i came back to earth... and shot out of my body again. this time to different dimensions. the dimension after earth was all black with a white grid. the next dimension was some sort of vortex where i felt my soul going Up but also folding like a piece of paper and it was very painful but the final destination was pure bliss. the last dimension was all white with colorful orbs, pulsing on my soul. i thought they were angels and this was heaven. all i felt was love, peace, tranquility. i could not imagine my physical body i forgot who i was on earth.. and at that moment i thought i was dead and never going back but i was chill about it. i also could not imagine my family members or my dog, all i could remember is how their soul made me feel. i was thinking but not in english, some universal language. and then after that i traveled back into the other dimensions but backwards, and when i reached back to earth i would go forward into the dimensions. in and out until my trip was done. when it was done i felt reborn and took a bubble bath.

• Love
Reactions: lostautist, LilBird, Depressed Cat and 3 others
C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021
Decades ago. Middle of winter in northern California with the now ex, after driving through deep snow to a remote hot spring in the woods on the side of a wide stream. Still 150 feet away and had to run naked through the snow and cross the stream to get there. Water was way too hot after the shrooms started coming on, so we had to run back to my 4runner, where we had foam and blankets in the back for a bed. Spent the next few hours tripping balls, as they say, and 'resurfacing' into consciousness in an oddly synchronized way. Kept happening, and we'd say "meet you back here" before dropping back into the trip. Was fantastic hallucinations like you typically get with shrooms.

All in all, was a pretty amazing experience. Now, I'm having some interest in the microdosing for depression that seems to be having such great results. But I'm so much older (and nuts) now that I'm a bit leery of any level of tripping. You can buy kits and spores online though.

• Love
Reactions: Depressed Cat and gottago222
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
After drinking a cup of mushroom tea l lay down on my sofa and found myself in a underground cavern that was lit up by 5 medieval style fire torches, there was sand on the ground and all around me where 12 black wooden doors, the first door l opened was when l was 5 and fell off my Raleigh budgie and knocked my two front teeth out! The 2nd door was me losing my virginity at 17yrs, the 3rd door was me buying my first car 'a Y-reg ford fiesta popular plus'.All the doors opened up to aspects of my life so far, at first l couldn't figure out what this meant then l realized that through none of the doors was any happy times and that maybe these moments in time where missed opportunities? But as l went to go through the last door l came around from the trip and the cavern was gone? I still think l missed out on finding a important answer!

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, Depressed Cat, Snake of Eden and 1 other person