• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
Did you feel light headed? Afterwards did you feel your heart trying to play catch-up with pumping blood? Did you have a headache afterwards? What did it feel like?

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
I've tested choking myself with a belt, and yes you end up getting light-headed at times and a headache at other times depending on where it's positioned. I wouldn't try it for an actual attempt because it would be hard to use as an actual noose.

VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
I've tested choking myself with a belt, and yes you end up getting light-headed at times and a headache at other times depending on where it's positioned. I wouldn't try it for an actual attempt because it would be hard to use as an actual noose.
I just tested a belt with partial hanging. I think it went OK. But unfortunately my chest hurts, I have a headache and I feel anxious. Those were my results

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
I just tested a belt with partial hanging. I think it went OK. But unfortunately my chest hurts, I have a headache and I feel anxious. Those were my results
You felt anxious after testing with the belt? That's interesting, I felt it was relaxing, almost euphoric when it got to the point where I felt like I was about to pass out. In any case I think finding the carotid arteries is key, it's just harder to do than it seems... Anyway, sorry you're in pain and I hope it's not too painful.

VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
You felt anxious after testing with the belt? That's interesting, I felt it was relaxing, almost euphoric when it got to the point where I felt like I was about to pass out. In any case I think finding the carotid arteries is key, it's just harder to do than it seems... Anyway, sorry you're in pain and I hope it's not too painful.
Yeah im not sure why I'm anxious. Maybe its my bodies natural reaction? Maybe its because i can see myself fullt going through with the method. When I was testing it I felt pretty happy.

Also not sure if this is relevant but I think my chest hurts because my heart had to play catch-up with pumping blood. I do have a heart problem so maybe constricting two major arteries then releasing the pressure was too much for my heart. Felt my heart pumping after I released the belt.

Anyway I'm calming down now.

Reactions: druggedonsurvival