T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Man the fear and conformity is just disgusting.

People who don't like existence in its entirity I believe are the most hated.
If you hate life but only because you got dealt rubbish cards and would like another life if you were given a better situation... But the likes of me who hates existence over none existence full stop is despised.

I was sensitive as a kid and in a bad environment so really suffered, I didn't want others to experience how I felt so tried to be kind, caring, helpful and all that bad stuff... It drained me and by the time I was 17 I was done.
When you stop giving your energy to everyone they will actually finally give their energy to you! Only to destroy you, not help you, because they hate you're no longer an energy bank charity for them.

This is the only message life has truly taught me consistently...
HATE is much more prevalent and infinetely more powerful than love.

Sadists get forgiven, given many chances.
A person will forgive the person who raped them,
... But they will do anything they can to destroy their ex partner whom it was even their own fault that they left.
Because people hate when they are responsible for something failing, they can't direct that hate toward themselves because it would kill them, so they direct it against the partner that treated them good.

Have you ever told anyone in person lifes inherently awful for some people. I told a yoga tutor who prides themself on their empathy that my life has been nothing but sadness and suffering, yet they persisted to say it's because I'm not grateful and I need to have faith for a long time to make up for the bad attitude, that I should be thankful to be alive and full of gratitude.
Rapists get treated better.

If you dare say "lifes shit" and mean it by giving legitimate reasons why you get jumped on and people want to hurt you.

Why is this?

Is it because God demands worship so badly that his wrath seeths out of everyone

Or is it because people are trying so hard to convince themselves life's great for everybody they get so defensive and don't want to hear any different.

Personally I just think it's because most people are absolutely horrible selfish narcissistic vicious most people are hedonist, it's been a long time since I met anyone who truly wanted less suffering for others, not just so it helped them.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Elysium Searcher, Bleh and 13 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I told a yoga tutor who prides themself on their empathy that my life has been nothing but sadness and suffering, yet they persisted to say it's because I'm not grateful and I need to have faith for a long time to make up for the bad attitude, that I should be thankful to be alive and full of gratitude.

I hate those condescending "spiritual" fuckers even more than religious fundamentalists -_-

Reactions: Élégie, Bleh, UseItOrLoseIt and 9 others
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
I've said it before and I'll say it again: People don't like to be reminded of their mortality and the ultimate futility of existence, hence everyone who questions the "gift of life" will be ostracised.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Bleh, it's_all_a_game and 6 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I told a yoga tutor who prides themself on their empathy that my life has been nothing but sadness and suffering, yet they persisted to say it's because I'm not grateful and I need to have faith for a long time to make up for the bad attitude
Gawd, how I despise that simplistic, insulting bullshit about karma! If your life is awful, it's necessarily your own fault - you're just paying for being a bad person in your previous lives or in this one :angry:

Reactions: Lost Magic, Élégie, Bleh and 5 others
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
Gawd, how I despise that simplistic, insulting bullshit about karma! If your life is awful, it's necessarily your own fault - you're just paying for being a bad person in your previous lives or in this one :angry:
It feeds into this need of justice and fairness ("If something bad happens to me, there must be a reason. I can not possibly experience hardships because life is an unpredictable random pile of garbage") that many people crave. The thought of an uncaring, random universe where horrific things happen for no good reason is too scary. (I'm probably preaching to the choir here.)

Reactions: Élégie, Bleh, it's_all_a_game and 7 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
It feeds into this need of justice and fairness ("If something bad happens to me, there must be a reason. I can not possibly experience hardships because life is an unpredictable random pile of garbage") that many people crave. The thought of an uncaring, random universe where horrific things happen for no good reason is too scary. (I'm probably preaching to the choir here.)
Much of Indian "spirituality" makes me puke uncontrollably. It's okay to have a caste system & to treat the poor like garbage because they're fully responsible for their suffering! :hmph::hmph: A tourist guide in India actually scolded a friend of mine for giving a dollar to a crippled beggar - "It's wrong to mess with karma! That beggar was a horrible criminal in his previous life!"
I bet someone will call me a racist now

• Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Bleh, Scribble Fan and 5 others
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
Much of Indian "spirituality" makes me puke uncontrollably. It's okay to have a caste system & to treat the poor like garbage because they're fully responsible for their suffering! :hmph::hmph: A tourist guide in India actually scolded a friend of mine for giving a dollar to a crippled beggar - "It's wrong to mess with karma! That beggar was a horrible criminal in his previous life!"
I always knew that the caste system is ridiculous, but this is insane.
How is your statement racist? Is calling Aztec culture crazy racist as well?

Reactions: TooConscious
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I always knew that the caste system is ridiculous, but this is insane.
How is your statement racist? Is calling Aztec culture crazy racist as well?
I don't think it's racist either, but I bet there are lots of people on here who think it's spiritual to uncritically adore all things Indian

Reactions: TooConscious
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
I don't think it's racist either, but I bet there are lots of people on here who think it's spiritual to uncritically adore all things Indian
"Activate your chakras."

• Yay!
Reactions: TooConscious, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
"Activate your chakras."
I love, love, love "enlightened" Westerners who say they're not religious & that Christians & Muslims are horrible & narrow-minded, but they buy into New Age "spirituality", astrology, past lives, karma, gurus with healing powers, psychics & tarot readings :))

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Bleh, TooConscious and 5 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
It is interesting that those who try to act more moral than others tend to be the least kind individuals. The more righteous the more cruel-hearted that they are.

"Right then. I've posted my daily inspirational quote on Instagram - done my good deed for the day! Now back to harassing and bullying retail workers. Oh wait, damn, I've forgot to update my bio to say that I believe in positivity... Oh well I will do it after I've bullied my neighbour for being a skinny bitch."

So everything bad that happens to us is because we deserve it - as a punishment for some past immoral act that we have committed? So by this same logic: when people are emotionally hurt in response to another person ending their own lives that pain which they are feeling is a punishment for their own heinous actions - surely? This would invalidate the argument that suicidal people are responsible for "hurting" others, because in the eyes of the karmatic system they have been delivered this pain through their own previous bad deeds... Except those who are suicidal or severely unhappy are still blamed and stigmatized in Indian culture(s) - I think. It is all very confusing.

Reactions: Élégie, Bleh, it's_all_a_game and 5 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
"Activate your chakras."
Naruto Run GIF by memecandy

• Yay!
Reactions: Élégie, TooConscious, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 3 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
A lot of people succumb to fallacies like this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_attribution_error

Blame the individual and frame their personal traits and inherent attributes as the issue- rather than the environments and circumstances that breed such misfortune- believe they deserve the pain inflicted on them due to karma and some other bullshit spiritual justifications, rest easy at night thinking such tragedies will never happen to you because you're morally superior.. Profit!

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Bleh, it's_all_a_game and 4 others
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
A lot of people succumb to fallacies like this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_attribution_error

Blame the individual and frame their personal traits and inherent attributes as the issue- rather than the environments and circumstances that breed such misfortune- believe they deserve the pain inflicted on them due to karma and some other bullshit spiritual justifications, rest easy at night thinking such tragedies will never happen to you because you're morally superior.. Profit!
I didn't know there was a name for this (although I should have guessed). Thank you!

Reactions: TooConscious and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I don't think they exactly hate us but they certainly don't like our way of thinking because they just can't understand how on Earth a human being could want to ctb and go to hell (according to most normies lol).

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, TooConscious and Scribble Fan
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I love, love, love "enlightened" Westerners who say they're not religious & that Christians & Muslims are horrible & narrow-minded, but they buy into New Age "spirituality", astrology, past lives, karma, gurus with healing powers, psychics & tarot readings :))
Sounds like every QANON guy I know lol

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and motel rooms