• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Endsoon11

Aug 7, 2018
just wondering if I should be more precautious. Most likely gonna go with the charcoal method seeing this stop at the post offices lately but to those who have got n, did you use any proxies to access this site or protonmail?

Reactions: Tiburcio
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
I don't use anything for this site, but maybe I should. Also, I didn't buy N, but I did communicate with A, and each time I used TOR with a VPN. I heard doing this could be worse if the VPN provider isn't trustworthy, but I'm using ProtonVPN, which is made by the same people who made ProtonMail, so it should be fine.

Reactions: Tiburcio
AngeloftheMorning

AngeloftheMorning

Aug 8, 2018
VPN is not really quite as necessary as protonmail. I know someone who ordered using their regular email and police showed up at their door and confiscated their N (no joke). I used money transfer service to pay, but played around with bitcoin and it's not too hard to figure out. Just takes a while to transfer the bitcoin to your wallet (like 5 days).

Reactions: lastsummer, Thalassa, saffron and 1 other person
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
VPN is not really quite as necessary as protonmail. I know someone who ordered using their regular email and police showed up at their door and confiscated their N (no joke). I used money transfer service to pay, but played around with bitcoin and it's not too hard to figure out. Just takes a while to transfer the bitcoin to your wallet (like 5 days).

Wow.. what country were they in?

Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
Used both.

But I'm always behind a VPN regardless of what I'm doing.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, BurningLights and Tiburcio
T

Thalassa

Jul 24, 2018

Do you know about how long ago this happened?

M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Do you know about how long ago this happened?
Yeah. New account, same person :) It happened around this time last year. If you have questions around the circumstances as relayed to me, feel free to DM me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Thalassa