FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm never able to understand the people who act like continuing to exist is a desirable option and try to push this view onto other people. Anything pro-life and life worshipping just comes across as so irrational and delusional to me, those type of views always repulse me.

Because no matter what other people say existence itself will always be the true problem, I see no value in having the ability to suffer so senselessly in this futile existence. All that is desirable to me is a permanent release from suffering, it only feels rational wishing for death as one cannot be harmed by the absence of everything.
I see existence as nothing more than a virus that just causes pain and suffering, I find it so horrible and tragic how life is even forced to exist here at all.

There's nothing desirable about pointlessly waiting to die anyway, I believe the less time spent trapped in this existence the better as suicide is suffering prevention.
Existence is the true hell rather than something desirable and it's horrible how we are expected to suffer no matter what with no straightforward way to die, despite the fact that we are just destined to be forgotten about anyway.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kvsvenky100, sserafim, myusername890 and 4 others
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I agree. I don't like when people tell me to just wait it out till the day I die instead of CTB. It's just too cruel.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, sserafim, Meditation guide and 2 others
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i agree. i hate it when others push their thoughts as if everyone shares the same idea. and they get so hurt when other people disagree sometimes.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, sserafim, Meditation guide and 2 others
Outsidelessness

Outsidelessness

Zero is immense
Feb 13, 2023
The way existence is viewed is subjective, and I say that with great emphasis FC. Some people want to live themselves and that isn't necessarily delusional it's just a different viewpoint relative to their own life experience, nothing more or less. Liberty is only violated for those who are forced to live or die, whether it be by actual force or by propagating harmful positivity tailored to the suicidal and suicidal assertions tailored to those who want to live. Wouldn't you agree that people should have autonomy with their own lives and what choices they should make? Because with the way you usually talk you seem to try to exert that life is objectively nothing but suffering, that it applies everyone, and those who think otherwise are "delusional". If that is the way you're thinking then it isn't logical because it's generalizing everyone.

Reactions: Aim