605days

Mar 3, 2021
I've been struggling with (at least) depression for a really long time. can't go to therapy, and most free/online therapy programs aren't available in my area. I'm currently trying to stop feeling sorry for myself and start getting better. I tried meditation, diet changes, OTC meds/herbal stuff, exercise. I just can't "fake it till I make it".
Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat and if anyone has suggestions about things i haven't tried.

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Slf hve bn makng rcovery rsourcs fr whle nw fr ppl wh/ cnnt accss thm elsewhre

Thre = lts of info sch as free onlne spport meetngs - sme of whch hve professnls runng thm

Thre r guidd medtatn clsses onlne evry week-dy whch r also professnly rn

Thre r also sme onlne shrt-courss in dffrnt copng sklls lke DBT & ACT

Thre r dffrnt wrk-shts & wrk-bks whch therpsts oftn us wth clients in ordr t/ hlp wth smallr goals & b-havr changs

Tke sme tme t/ lk slwly thru evrythng & ask if u hve n.e questns

sliknorm

sliknorm

Oct 1, 2024
I haven't been to therapy in really long because it's very expensive for me, so I substituted it with AI to be honest. Chat GPT has a calling function and I use it on my phone every now and then. Of course it can't diagnose you but it's great for talking about certain things, its voice is also pretty realisitc and overall just feels like there's someone on the other side of the phone. Another thing that helped me is replacing self-harm with exercising at the gym and bouldering. I don't know why but it has a great effect on my mental health. Horror films and games also helped me with generally lowering my stress levels during the day, pretty sure there's also a study on this.