RoseQuarts

RoseQuarts

Jun 1, 2023
I hate the modern day dating scene. Like, I'm fine with being "ghosted", but I can't stand when they come back though. What did I do for you to think that this was okay? Even worse, they'll come back thinking that I'll be the same person as before. Even in the event I wanted to like you again, I can't. I'm single, not desperate.

SSDGM

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity and EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I hate the modern day dating scene. Like, I'm fine with being "ghosted", but I can't stand when they come back though. What did I do for you to think that this was okay? Even worse, they'll come back thinking that I'll be the same person as before. Even in the event I wanted to like you again, I can't. I'm single, not desperate.

SSDGM
man... And now, I feel terrible because I did that to the one person who may have actually liked me... :( I hardly even know what I was doing during that time frame either (I've had memory loss issues since high school [probably due to trauma])! >_<

Reactions: RoseQuarts and carnivalforone
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Ghosting is everywhere nowadays. I almost feel like, the better you hit it off with someone the first time, the faster they ghost you. People have no sense of commitment or shame. The internet has ruined us all.