FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As after all, suicide is a personal decision and I see it as so disgusting to wish to enslave people in this existence when they want to die. I know this fact offends pro-lifers but nobody is obligated to continue existing here, we never consented to this existence in the first place, we were burdened with it instead. And only the individual has to deal with their existence, not other people so it's simply not their decision to make, if one wants to die it's none of other people's business and when it comes to suicide other people should learn to mind their own business, I hate how arrogant anti-suicide people are with their delusional beliefs.

Human existence is torturous, futile and tiresome so if one wishes to free themselves from the burden of existing as a conscious being then that's always a valid way to feel no matter what. I could never see value in delaying the inevitable just to decay and die anyway with the risk always being there of experiencing way worse suffering. I see it as a curse to exist in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything.
For me death means peace, I only see non-existence as desirable and if one wants to die they should be able to peacefully in a guaranteed way free from the delusions of humans who glorify suffering so much. Existence is the problem, not the wish to be gone from it.

• Love
Reactions: breezeboy, AtomicWaffles, verybabybunny and 4 others
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
Do you get an AI program to generate these posts or do you actually sit and write all this stuff down? Genuinely curious.

• Yay!
Reactions: beelzebul, betternever2havbeen, leavingthesoultrap and 3 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Life is not like that for most.

The significant majority enjoy life.

Of those who don't, only a smaller fraction still actually go ahead and CTB.

Reactions: bebebeep and breezeboy
VidFlumina

VidFlumina

Mind shattered beyond repair
Dec 14, 2023
Generally I agree with the post, except with the title. It says "People should never have the right to tell others not to ctb" and in my opinion they should have the right, as it is free speech. I wouldn't care what a prolifer says anyway. What bothers me is the law. In my country citizens are obligated to help people when their life is in danger, which means that I have to call the police on a person that I know is about to commit suicide or else I will have to pay fine or go to jail. I think it's wrong. I don't want to go against someone else's wish to die. It's their call to make.

Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I remember attending an appointment at a local clinic that had an adjacent facility for sexual health. The sexual health facility services included counselling and provision for abortion. A religious group from the USA was doing some sort of missionary outreach tour around the U.K. where they were standing outside such facilities preaching about the horrors of abortion and why nobody should ever have one. Freedom of speech meant there was no legal standing to stop them from doing this.

I wasn't there for anything to do with pregnancy or sexual health yet they pounced on me and started telling me why I shouldn't abort the child I wasn't even carrying, because they assumed that was why I was there. I was actually there for an ENT exam 🙄

I calmly but forcefully counteracted every point they were trying to make, told them they should be utterly ashamed of their approach because all I could think of was how harrowing it can be for people to make the decision in the first place, and vulnerable people in already difficult circumstances being made to feel even worse because of these people because there was no way to avoid them and also actually enter the clinic.

I can imagine, were euthanasia clinics to become a readibly accessible resource, similar things would happen.

I guess my point is, our opinions and our choices are our own. We all have different viewpoints. I absolutely agree that people have the right to make their own choices, and I hate that there can be such stigma associated with certain things where groups who feel they have the best intentions, based upon their own beliefs or opinions, try to enforce their opinions on others: but it works both ways.

We can advocate for people's rights to choose and that it should be up to the individual - which it should. But we can't take away others rights to opposing views. People can say what they like, but we don't have to listen, and we can challenge or counteract. So can they.

Or we can just ignore them.

Reactions: Justnotme
V

verybabybunny

May 11, 2023
And in response to your comment I think people should have the right to say whatever they want regardless if you like it or not.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
As after all, suicide is a personal decision and I see it as so disgusting to wish to enslave people in this existence when they want to die. I know this fact offends pro-lifers but nobody is obligated to continue existing here, we never consented to this existence in the first place, we were burdened with it instead. And only the individual has to deal with their existence, not other people so it's simply not their decision to make, if one wants to die it's none of other people's business and when it comes to suicide other people should learn to mind their own business, I hate how arrogant anti-suicide people are with their delusional beliefs.

Human existence is torturous, futile and tiresome so if one wishes to free themselves from the burden of existing as a conscious being then that's always a valid way to feel no matter what. I could never see value in delaying the inevitable just to decay and die anyway with the risk always being there of experiencing way worse suffering. I see it as a curse to exist in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything.
For me death means peace, I only see non-existence as desirable and if one wants to die they should be able to peacefully in a guaranteed way free from the delusions of humans who glorify suffering so much. Existence is the problem, not the wish to be gone from it.
I'm pro-choice and suicidal myself, but my problems are bad. I'm at rock bottom, my future looks very bleak and painful. I've seen some people here on SaSu who are very young and don't realise that their issues are not that bad, they still have a chance they just don't have the emotional maturity or experience to know this. I would do anything to trade places with them.

There's a man who I replied to earlier that was suicidal because of work stress, he's working night shifts and not using his body for exercise. His hormones would be messed up from his lifestyle, so it's no wonder he is suicidal. He doesn't have to be. If he ultimately said that he was keen to die for other reasons that don't have solutions, I would respect his decision.

It's really a spectrum, I will still try to convince them not to give up yet IF they have the chance of a pain-free life. If they are absolutely set on their choice, I will wish them luck anyway. This is how I feel. What I can't stand are the pro-lifers who believe ALL suicide is wrong. I can't stand that.