Starryeyes

Starryeyes

Experienced
Sep 22, 2021
I swear they only say it as a 'token gesture' and want to look good to everyone else then you talk and pretty much get told to shut up they aren't interested. People suck. I'd listen to anyone who wanted to talk without judgment. I want to die :(

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: goldenholding003, BloodyNobody, Ihadagoodlife and 2 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I swear they only say it as a 'token gesture' and want to look good to everyone else then you talk and pretty much get told to shut up they aren't interested. People suck. I'd listen to anyone who wanted to talk without judgment. I want to die :(
So do I.

Reactions: Starryeyes
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People are all selfish anyway, they would do anything just to make themselves feel better. I think people only care about what directly affects them, after all everything that humans do is to benefit themselves in some way. Overall, I cannot stand people. I prefer to keep away.

Reactions: Starryeyes and demuic
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
It's fun being in a group setting and knowing if you slipped out nothing of value would be lost and they'd probably have a better time. Living with a ruined mind truly is a cursed existence

Reactions: Starryeyes
Starryeyes

Starryeyes

Experienced
Sep 22, 2021
People are all selfish anyway, they would do anything just to make themselves feel better. I think people only care about what directly affects them, after all everything that humans do is to benefit themselves in some way. Overall, I cannot stand people. I prefer to keep away.
I honestly agree with you . I just wanna get off this planet now
It's fun being in a group setting and knowing if you slipped out nothing of value would be lost and they'd probably have a better time. Living with a ruined mind truly is a cursed existence
It bloody well is a cursed existence. I think they wouldn't miss me either