Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
i'm tired of people pleasing. i'm tired of constantly making others comfortable, because i'm afraid of being disliked or hated. always going along with them and what they say. why do i always say sorry? why do i care so much? why does it matter? i don't get why we tend to care so much about how others feel, when no one gives a shit how we feel. they are always way too occupied in themselves to care or even act like they're listening. i just keep losing hope, because i feel i'll never put myself first. i'll always be a pawn for others to use in their own games. everything in life keeps getting worse and worse and i frankly wish to cease to exist.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fxndi, imsotiredd, Pluto and 9 others
P

paintedbutterfly676

Oct 1, 2023
I do this too. A lot. I get the pain jt causes, when you can no longer recognize yourself. Making people so happy where there is no you left. I don't have a solution, being myself seems to piss people off more, but I hope you figure it out. And if you do, share it with us before you leave

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pluto and Vesiira
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
I do this too. A lot. I get the pain jt causes, when you can no longer recognize yourself. Making people so happy where there is no you left. I don't have a solution, being myself seems to piss people off more, but I hope you figure it out. And if you do, share it with us before you leave
I hope I figure it out too, before I leave. Who knows. I will definitely share if I do. I hope all of us that struggle with this figure it out someday. <3

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
We can't win. Either we're too nice and get taken advantage of or called a Karen. I feel like all the times I've cared about people and gone out of my way to be kind to them it's simply let them know they could take advantage of me. I just accept now people will be pissed off at me or use me. Everything I say all the time is misinterpreted or twisted so the person gets mad at me.

• Love
Reactions: Vesiira
limerent

limerent

Jun 28, 2023
I hate people pleasing, loathe it with my guts. Yet I can't bring myself to hurt someone or cause them discomfort because I know what that feels like firsthand. I know hurting people and setting boundaries are two separate things but I always find myself letting people's offenses slide. only tangible solution for me is to remove myself completely from those situations and cut those people off but until when?...

• Love
Reactions: Vesiira and Timelapse