Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
So many sadists that enjoy to see others suffer in agony, they show no sympathy towards the dead at all and they make corny jokes about it. Some even say that the world is a better place without them, how do they not cut themselves on that edge. They also make watching gore their entire personality, they think it makes them this deep, badass type of person who is so unbothered by death. It's hilarious.

• Love
Reactions: L I F E T O L O S E, uncreativeusername, Kundalini Guy and 5 others
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I develop PTSD reactions easily, so I stay out of those places. I get that people sometimes hope to find CTB technique pointers on gore sites, and maybe they succeed. I don't think it would help me to inflict more damage on my brain than I've already got, though.

Reactions: uncreativeusername, WAITING TO DIE and fkyou
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
...well, yeah.
They're sites dedicated to videos and pictures of real people dying, divided up into nice little categories based off gruesomeness. What did you expect?

Reactions: Celerity
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I've never visited one of these websites, nor ever will do.
It find it extremely difficult to understand how people can enjoy watching gore.

Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
Not everyone goes there to revel in it. Some want to see methods in action for informative purposes, like full suspension.

hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
The people on those sites all just pathetic edgelords and misogynists, it's best to ignore them, they are scum that will never change. They're the type of people who pretend to be edgy, hardcore, and sadistic, but if they see gore in real life, they're the first people to whine like babies and crap their pants.

Reactions: Celerity
SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
I used to go on gore sites just to find stimulation when I felt too depressed...for me it's one of the few things that actually work
It's kind of like sh but in a mental way
Not proud of it obviously, which is why if my ctb really ends up on one of those sites I'd say let it be. I don't deserve to be respected lol

L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
I find it kinda interesting because these spaces on the internet (including SaSu) allow anyone who wants to comment to voice otherwise socially unacceptable things that they wouldn't say in real life. All spaces tend to become echo chambers that insinuate some type of culture, and gore sites are no different. The comments are usually of people either making remarks, jokes or asking something.

Reactions: february in alaska
cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
watching gore can sometimes be a form of punishment and self harm, i remember i used to do it a lot. i'm not proud of it and i've been steering clear of those places. sometimes people are much scarier than we think.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and february in alaska
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
So many sadists that enjoy to see others suffer in agony, they show no sympathy towards the dead at all and they make corny jokes about it. Some even say that the world is a better place without them, how do they not cut themselves on that edge. They also make watching gore their entire personality, they think it makes them this deep, badass type of person who is so unbothered by death. It's hilarious.
Well, there are a lot of weird fetishes and sexual fantasies related to it imo. It's not only sadism.
Also in every human being there is a part of masochism and a part of sadism. If they stay in balance you have harmony, if they don't and tend more to the sadistic side, you get the kind of people you will most likely find in those websites.
Me personally I don't enjoy them, I only recently watched some of it (ironically because people made threads like this one on SaSu), and I found it very disturbing, but to each their own, I guess.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and WAITING TO DIE
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I've never visited one of these websites, nor ever will do.
It find it extremely difficult to understand how people can enjoy watching gore.
They can be informative and inspirational if you are suicidal.
Also, for me, some of them are oddly amusing. For instance, I saw a video where a firework accidentally went off in someone's hand and he was just completely casual about it. His hand is blown apart, fingers dangling off, everyone around him panicking, and he's just there sipping a beer in his intact hand and acting completely nonchalant about it.
Also a couple years back I used to watch these videos to test how desensitised I was because I had a sense of pride in that, that I wouldn't flinch at these videos that would horrify and shock others, but I'm not so foolish now. If anything, being desensitised is a bad thing, just another thing making me disconnected from everyone else.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
If you want to have a higher opinion of them, keep in mind that most gore people get hysterical when faced with animal cruelty. And I can't even find anything with animal cruelty at all because it's so hated by every single normie.

Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
Somebody had sent a link on this forum and I went a few times to ''traumatise'' myself so I can be driven into CTB even more by desensitising myself anf losing all fear and emotion blocking me but it didn't work and instead I was shocked...by the videos...and even more so by all the comments.

People kept laughing, making jokes about all of this or instulting and vulgarising the person dying. I don't even want to remember this.

• Love
Reactions: fkyou and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
People kept laughing, making jokes about all of this or instulting and vulgarising the person dying.
At least, they were not killing the person. What can one do but laugh at how stupid and meaningless the world is? Not everyone is theistic enough to hate the god who made it such. (I do wish the god existed so that I could murder him in the most heinous way possible.)

• Hmph!
Reactions: fkyou
Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
At least, they were not killing the person. What can one do but laugh at how stupid and meaningless the world is? Not everyone is theistic enough to hate the god who made it such. (I do wish the god existed so that I could murder him in the most heinous way possible.)
That's one way to look at is, you're right. What can you expect from a website dedicated to gore deaths and suicide videos with a comment section. The whole website is a jest. This really is the most human thing to do I don't know why I got so shocked.

I guess I'm sensitive and so I thought to myself ''what kind of human sits in front of a screen and continually watch videos of this sort on a daily basis only to,subsequently, comment random moqueries and deeply mean them with no ounce of emotion''

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi