epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Anybody in LE will simply connect these 2 dots. Your real life welfare check and your Sasu post about the welfare check .
Leading to the compromise of your SaSu anonymity.

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: heavyeyes, Chronicoverwhelm, rationaltake and 8 others
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
they really can't leave us alone those retards, we're being watched. I thought that this whole situation would slowly diminish but looks like they're getting CCS too and other sources as well. We should be more careful with our threads from now on in order to protect our anonymity and not give away any more information to law enforcement!
Stay strong people, those pro-lifers haven't won yet.

Reactions: heavyeyes, feder, Rogue Proxy and 3 others
PurpleParadigm

PurpleParadigm

The glow is an illusion
Mar 22, 2023
People in LE are not superhuman nor do they have endless resources. These investigations can take a while and companies who have analysts with accounts on all such sites to monitor this sort of hidden(ish) chatter are very expensive. I doubt the underfunded and understaffed UK LE for example can afford to hire a boutique consultancy just for MH related investigations.

In theory you can put together a script to crawl this site and narrow down the Interpol list i.e. if some mentioned they are in Essex area here and there are only a handful people on SaSu from there but even then, you probably need permissions to do it, you need to involve the council, the ISP, get the necessary greenlights for this to hold any weight, and even then, now you sort of know that people who bought suicide kits post on suicide forums. Then what?

Reactions: heavyeyes, Valky, RainAndSadness and 1 other person