Azarlea123

Azarlea123

Dec 17, 2023
These are my thoughts. I wanted to start writing for a long time, but didn't know how to start and where to share. I'm sorry for my broken English, and some controversial thoughts, maybe not pleasant for some people. Please share your thoughts, debate and criticize me. I'll be happy to share some more things, if anyone likes this.

People live by the hope of the better future

From the perspective of a believer the life goes to a single culmination, where they will reach death and eventually the Heaven, where he will enjoy living for every suffering he had in the previous life. But in the eyes of a disbeliever the picture loses its colors. If there's no pleasant ending, the final, then what all these sufferings are for? And it will be a lie to say that people don't suffer most of their lives, even the rich. I would say even more, that the rich most of the time live worse than others. Who has more time to think about their life, it will more possibly become a hell. Because I work to have food, keep my family, the only enjoyment is in my work, because I do it for others, because I don't have anything else. But can a person who has anything say that? For them the pleasures of life are scattered across their items. It's hard to find without a magnifying glass. People live in such small windows of joy, where they can stop and watch everything they've done, good or bad, but it's a road to go and keep going until you reach at least something to be proud of. The person who isn't walking the road, where can they have a stop? To say that disbeliever doesn't believe to anything is a lie. We will probably be lost in darkness, not even darkness, but nothingness, where even darkness doesn't exist. Try to imagine nothing, see and hear nothing, that's death. But you will be present, even after thousands of years. All the small particles you're made by will just separate from each other. They'll scatter across the world, will reach all the corners of the universe, will be in the stars and black holes. You won't remember yourself when you reincarnate, if it can be called a reincarnation. How was Adam made, where did all the atoms come, that made him? And maybe you'll be the particle of Carbon that will create a new life in another planet.

I know that I know nothing. What I've said is probably wrong, even if I like to believe it. People know too little about this world to be able to make any right understanding of it, and they will never be. How do you know if there's no other plane of existence? How do you know if there are no other forces, waves, atoms and other wonders in this universe? Maybe my body will die, but my invisible parts, which can be called "a soul", will transform, transcend and reincarnate. We are just worms. If we compare us even to the animals of our planet, there are fishes that can feel electricity, magnetic waves, feel what people will never be able to feel. If you pick a caterpillar and put it on a lief, it will live. But it will never know how, why and what made it, by whose kindness it now lives. And now think about your own life and why specifically you are still alive.

I live, dreaming about appearing in another world. But it doesn't mean I can't admire other things present in this world, even which are far from me. Things that are still not corrupted. The dance of Lilies, the slow walk of clouds, the whistle of the wind, the shine of the Sun. And bless the person who sees more than I do. Who sees happiness in details, reads the story between the lines, lives and doesn't regret their death. Bless the painter who doesn't stop painting, when their paintings aren't appreciated. Bless the scientist, who doesn't stop when their world doesn't align with this one. Bless the writer who writes just for the sake of writing.

Every day I speak with many people, Van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali and many others, even if they'd died long ago. I read their questions and try to answer them, I try to understand and accept them. You'll live as long, as will live your friends, your lovers, your deeds, your dreams, your atoms, and the energy once left you...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, mortuarymary, Ontwon and 2 others
Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
I am glad that you posted this. When I am not consumed by my own self-loathing, I try to appreciate the wonders of the Universe and the beauty of our planet. The achievements mankind has made.

It is about where you choose to focus your energy. I can focus on the cruelty and evils of this world and the pointless of everything...and we all know where that leads.

Reactions: sserafim and mortuarymary
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Mine probably sounds daft but I'll die and be reunited with all my animals. Rainbow bridge. That thought keeps me going I guess.

Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
I like your idea of a rainbow bridge. Are any humans you knew going to be there?

I love my animals too :) ... they are all thats keeping me here really.