• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Mehh.. I slowly start to hate people. I'm somewhat certain that the majority of my patchwork family is at least somewhat narcissistic. Usually i don't hate people, but those ones manage it. They criticize constantly, love drama and they don't bother to involve everyone in the house into it. they are so damn loud, fuck them! They woke me up twice today at 3am by banging doors, FUU#!'!!"$§$"§"!!
Now they're bitching around on why i try to keep my distance from them, are you kidding me??
I just can't stand those people, why can't they just mind their own business? why do they need to attack everything and everyone? Why do they have to piss off everyone?
People are just trash, srsly, 90%+ of my trauma stems from people, how can someone not hate this reckless and cruel species,.... Why must some people always attack the ones who are dealing with enough depression already? is this part of the natural selection where only assholes can manage to pass their genes?
If i had some energy left to prepare me room to leave i would have been gone by now, fuc# this nightmare hell..
..Ughh

Last edited:
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
It's too bad you can't be a mod in real life. Then you could give those assholes the ban hammer and transport them into another dimension where they have no control and learn some empathy.

I'm sorry you are in this mess. There is a lot of drama in my family too and it can be difficult to avoid sometimes. :hug:

wanderinglost

wanderinglost

Mar 22, 2020
preach it baby....I'm with u on people I am a nihilistic misanthrope and besides we are all just a sea of sh*tty atoms swirling around and sometimes we meet a gem in the sea of crap....when we do we should hold onto the gems and let the sh*t flow by ...and those gems are rare and getting rarer

Last edited:
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'm sorry you have to deal with this.

I feel the same, that's why I would literally prefer to sleep all day so I can't get involved into their shit.

I try to distance myself from negative people but most of the time it's not really easy, especially when those people are in your own family... They don't mind their own business because it makes them somewhat happy to have the power to control others.

Hugs to you @_Minsk you are one of my best friends on here. I like you a lot! :heart: :heart: :hug:

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Eugh, i'll drink to that. Tons of people are trash, man. I don't wanna deal with their drama.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and sadworld