xostaticxo

xostaticxo

Let's See X
Jan 16, 2020
I already knew people hated us but what I am seeing on Twitter at the moment is constant hate on our community. I've been on here a long time now and have been able to talk openly. I don't know why theese people dismiss us. Personally I just think they're narcissistic and can't listen to the opposite view without attacking.

They try and claim that we're toxic. No, we're understanding because we're going through this together.

I just want to thank all the admins for keeping this a safe place for us all.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, highndry, Lostandlooking and 15 others
X

xxxllrrssaa

Jan 18, 2021
Can someone help me I have a question

Reactions: xostaticxo
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Yeah. It sucks they can't see our point of view. Hopefully, this site never shuts down

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Green Destiny, Isisnefert and 4 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
May I ask you who are "they" in your thread? Fixthe?

Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
I agree. It's easy to hate when the person doesn't understand. They don't understand us, but we understand each other. That's why we have this community.

I thank whoever made this website to uncensore our research and voices. Someday I'll donate to this website, this website deserve to exist in the clearnet.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Isisnefert, MiserableBastard1995 and 5 others
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
Their hatred is not going to delegitimize the purpose and integrity of this forum. Let them.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Symbiote, MiserableBastard1995 and 1 other person
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I always go back to this quote when considering those who want to shut this site down:

"Make no judgements where you have no compassion."

Anne McCaffrey

Those people have no compassion for us. They've turned their grief in to a self righteous quest for vengeance. My advice would be to put them from your mind. They give no consideration for our pain so we should return the favour imo.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Lostandlooking, Deleted member 22624 and 11 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
end yes GIF

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Symbiote, LastFlowers and 6 others
*Hope*

*Hope*

Student
Jan 18, 2021
Good. If they hate us, then they get angry every moment our community gets mentioned.

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
I kinda felt bad for these people upon learning that they lost children to this site or suicide in general. But I don't know why this calls on them to attack, dox, and harass every mentally ill person on the internet.

I know you're hurting and I've expressed numerous time that I hate you, but I believe love can stop all this disdain and hatred for us.

I'm sorry for what I am, I'm a biproduct of a middle class family that has no way of supporting me and never has, is this what you need to hear to stop? Or do more people need to be harassed?

These the kind of people who are second handedly killing our youth.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
People who have no perception how it is to live in our shoes, dont wish this to my worse enemy like people say.

Reactions: LastFlowers and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Lmfao at seething breeders that failed to keep their children alive. Your fault, parents, not ours.

• Love
Reactions: M84u, Belaya Noch, Mentalmick and 5 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
They're also angry that many of us are anti-natalists and that some of us blame our parents (for example due to abuse or neglect) for our suffering. I hate to break it to them but there are genuine bad parents out there that don't give a fuck about their children - I'm the victim of such parents.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Lostandlooking, Isisnefert and 7 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Lmao I remember that quote from time to time. Unfortunately I think they are quite glad not to be us, not to suffer to the point that suicide is the logical and only conclusion. Surely, their eyes would be opened if they actually reached that point. Instead, they put their energy into deluding themselves.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
They're also angry that many of us are anti-natalists and that some of us blame our parents (for example due to abuse or neglect) for our suffering. I hate to break it to them but there are genuine bad parents out there that don't give a fuck about their children - I'm the victim of such parents.
My parents weren't bad but I still want to die, the best parenting is just leaving your kids in the peaceful void in my humble opinion. Sorry about your parents and life.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Darkdreamer001, RainAndSadness and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Same as me Sad. My parents don't give a F about me and was also abused. Big hugs to you sweetie.

• Love
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, RainAndSadness and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Lmao I remember that quote from time to time. Unfortunately I think they are quite glad not to be us, not to suffer to the point that suicide is the logical and only conclusion. Surely, their eyes would be opened if they actually reached that point. Instead, they put their energy into deluding themselves.
What's good is that some of them might be forced to live in our world for a while and might even develop some empathy for other beings. Bad for them, good for the world, wish they'd just not be psychopath breeders in the first place, but whatevs. I'm not sure how they feel about being "anus", tho.

Reactions: LastFlowers
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
FThe26 and their brethren are the kinds of people that therapists always warn us about. People who gaslight, abuse, torment, and grief others for an agenda. Sad that they lost their loved ones to suicide, but maybe instead of looking at us for answers or blaming us, they should look in the mirror at themselves. I hope they find closure, I hope they find peace, they won't find that here by targeting this community, they will never heal from their grief and trauma, they'll cause more pain to themselves and us. Don't let vengeance be your guide in life, it never ends well.

All those FThe26 Karens are LARPing as Liam Neeson from Taken. lol
angry liam neeson GIF

Reactions: M84u, Sprite_Geist, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Simply f**k them. They don't understand anything. They think they are smarter than everyone else and that their opinion is 'the best in the World'. They are ridiculous. However also dangerous and irresponsible - I saw on Twitter as a pro-lifer was threatening a depressed person who stand up to him to 'engage all neighbourhood to shoot you down'. Earlier he mentioned that he and his neighbours own AK's, shotguns etc.

• Wow
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Darkdreamer001
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Those who hate SS can go to hell and f*ck themselves! I hate them! I've even received some pro-lifers messages telling me that "I'm special, have lots to live for, and shouldn't die"
Disgusting! lol

Reactions: M84u, grungeCat and Darkdreamer001
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Simply f**k them. They don't understand anything. They think they are smarter than everyone else and that their opinion is 'the best in the World'. They are ridiculous. However also dangerous and irresponsible - I saw on Twitter as a pro-lifer was threatening a depressed person who stand up to him to 'engage all neighbourhood to shoot you down'. Earlier he mentioned that he and his neighbours own AK's, shotguns etc.
Is the offer to get lit up by several AR-15s still standing? Pretty solid method that they're just providing in exchange for some emotional release. :pfff:

Reactions: grungeCat
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
When people hate me I take that as a sign that I'm doing something right.

• Love
Reactions: M84u, Symbiote and GenesAndEnvironment
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018

I guess you're referring to this? This person is directly related to Kelli by the way, it's her Jr's cousin according to his own words. It simply proves that these people are thugs that like to take the law into their own hands. Repulsive behavior.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, grungeCat, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I guess you're referring to this? This person is directly related to Kelli by the way, it's her Jr's cousin according to his own words. It simply proves that these people are thugs that like to take the law into their own hands. Repulsive behavior.

View attachment 59339
:pfff: :pfff: :pfff: Fuck these people are actually hilarious. They think it's a threat to die BY A FULLY-AUTOMATIC FUCKING FIRING SQUAD!!! Maybe they should browse the forum for two minutes before posting :pfff::pfff::pfff:

Reactions: grungeCat, Deleted member 22624 and RainAndSadness
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

View attachment 59339

LOL, these are the loons that LARP around in militia gear, touting guerilla tactics that they learned off Call of Duty. Reason why I don't worry too much about these folks because they'll end up shooting off their dick first before us.

• Love
Reactions: grungeCat and RainAndSadness
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021

View attachment 59339
I'm not too afraid. They don't even have aircraft carriers.

Reactions: grungeCat