• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
Do chain 3 star or 5 star hotels in india or specifically in delhi screen your bags to check what you're carrying?

I'll be carrying 2 500gm SN, all the drugs, testing kits etc. I've read online that in delhi they do screen your stuffs.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Larger hotels can afford x-ray scanners. Delhi is huge! We don't know where you're staying, so please contact them about baggage security.

Reactions: gantaigarashi
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Usually large hotels do have x ray machine for your bag, but unless you have like explosives, they will not bother you. Just put SN in a safe container that looks like something else. They wouldn't know what SN is anyways. Delhi hotels that are 3-5 stars most likely carry x-ray. They don't necessarily go through your bag but put it in x ray machine.

ItsyBitsyWeetard

ItsyBitsyWeetard

Jun 1, 2024
where do u find SN in india btw

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
Usually large hotels do have x ray machine for your bag, but unless you have like explosives, they will not bother you. Just put SN in a safe container that looks like something else. They wouldn't know what SN is anyways. Delhi hotels that are 3-5 stars most likely carry x-ray. They don't necessarily go through your bag but put it in x ray machine.
Oh okay. That's reassuring. I was getting a bit paranoid since I'll be soon CTBing.
Larger hotels can afford x-ray scanners. Delhi is huge! We don't know where you're staying, so please contact them about baggage security.
Wouldn't they think I'm suspicious if I I'm contacting the hotel directly and asking about baggage security.

I am planning to book around aerocity area neat the airport.
where do u find SN in india btw
I got it online from Sn*pdeal

Reactions: sugarh1gh
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Good luck with your ctb! Hope it goes well.

S

skar

Aug 7, 2023
Do chain 3 star or 5 star hotels in india or specifically in delhi screen your bags to check what you're carrying?

I'll be carrying 2 500gm SN, all the drugs, testing kits etc. I've read online that in delhi they do screen your stuffs.
Bro please talk to me

S

skar

Aug 7, 2023
Hi, what's up
I was in your pm almost a month ago.. I tried connecting with you but Idk why you wouldn't reply.. I'm gonna CTB soon and with the same method. Are you interested in partnering up? Please reply in pm?

abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Wouldn't they think I'm suspicious if I I'm contacting the hotel directly and asking about baggage security.
I don't think it's suspicious if you phrase it in a way that implies you're just curious about if you'd have to take anything out. You could say something like your suitcases would be really full and you're wondering if you would need to take out anything like metals? Then they would probably tell you the procedure for x-rays.

Reactions: Linda
gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
I was in your pm almost a month ago.. I tried connecting with you but Idk why you wouldn't reply.. I'm gonna CTB soon and with the same method. Are you interested in partnering up? Please reply in pm?
Oh sorry man. I guess I wasn't in a state to talk to anyone. No dude, I don't want to CTB with anyone else. It's a thing I want to do alone
I don't think it's suspicious if you phrase it in a way that implies you're just curious about if you'd have to take anything out. You could say something like your suitcases would be really full and you're wondering if you would need to take out anything like metals? Then they would probably tell you the procedure for x-rays.
Nah. It was cool. I checked in to a 3 star chain hotel. And they didn't give af what I was carrying.

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
I understand. Good luck man. I hope you find peace.
When do you plan on doing it btw?
I did an attempt today but SI kicked in and I failed unfortunately

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon
S

skar

Aug 7, 2023
Has happened to me too multiple times. Did you do it in a hotel?

Q

Qimaster

Jun 18, 2024
Hi bro I have PMed you. I'm interested in partnering up if you are...

M

MiaBhai

Jun 30, 2024
Any updates? Btw I am also from Delhi. Have you CTBed? If yes, I hope it was peaceful.