lessonlearned

lessonlearned

May 23, 2022
why can't i connect with anyone? why am i judged for being different? why does everyone seem to be the same? i can't stand people. i hate them but i love them. sometimes i like someone but then later on i get disappointed. those who aren't like me don't like me, so how could i ever find someone similar AND likes me back. i don't get it. why not just give up. and then people have the nerve to ask me why i don't interact or why i'm quiet. it's because i hate everyone. it's crazy to me how someone can wake up, be happy, and fit in perfectly with others. that sounds crazy to me in like a delusional way. i dont know where im going with this so i guess ill just end it here

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: _smile_, chyme, Message In A Bottle and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also think that people can be disappointing, and I see people as being unreliable as well. I think that personally it would be tiring if I tried to spend more time around others. I see it as best to be alone. I'm sorry that you are in this situation, it sounds really frustrating what you are going through.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and lessonlearned
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I could've wrote that.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: _smile_, Message In A Bottle, Why Me? and 1 other person
Cosmic dust

Cosmic dust

Among the stars
Feb 28, 2022
why can't i connect with anyone? why am i judged for being different? why does everyone seem to be the same? i can't stand people. i hate them but i love them. sometimes i like someone but then later on i get disappointed. those who aren't like me don't like me, so how could i ever find someone similar AND likes me back. i don't get it. why not just give up. and then people have the nerve to ask me why i don't interact or why i'm quiet. it's because i hate everyone. it's crazy to me how someone can wake up, be happy, and fit in perfectly with others. that sounds crazy to me in like a delusional way. i dont know where im going with this so i guess ill just end it here
I also never get this, sometimes they say we are the ones that don't interact with them, that this is the issue, while at same time they don't make any effort to interact with us either. What is the logic behind this?

I can be happy and interact with people, have small chat, make jokes and all, but at end of the day I am still "that" weird lonely guy.

• Love
Reactions: lessonlearned and OpheliasFlowers
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Frankly, I think everyone is weird to some degree. Ever just observe people and their idiosyncrasies? People have the dumbest mannerisms. If you don't interact with anyone, you can't be hurt by anyone. I know there's some plus to that.

Reactions: lessonlearned and Hollowman
_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
I. Hate. People. I say this multiple times a day. Especially at work. It takes so much effort and energy to interact with people and 97% of the time I don't give a fuck about what others are saying. I'm told I am a personable person, but every second of being "personable" is torture.

Animals are the real MVPā€¦. šŸ¶šŸ˜½

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 8975 and lessonlearned