porhtna

porhtna

bad rng.
Dec 1, 2021
I understand my family and friends are concerned for me, and I really appreciate them, so I try my best to hide "that" side of me from them to not make them worry. But still, they sometimes notice me being down or see a glimpse of my scar/wound and start asking questions. I get frustrated and overwhelmed whenever people try to consult me or do what they think is good for me, at the same time I feel incredibly guilty for not responding to their care or caring for them back they way they care for me. I'm just incapable of love it seems.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tmbass, Callie Arcale, Dead Meat and 5 others
vinie

vinie

Nauseous as hell
Nov 28, 2021
It is not necessarily that you are incapable of love. It's totally normal to feel overwhelmed when bombarded with questions and advice on such a sensitive topic. Maybe try to communicate the idea that you are uncomfortable with discussing what had happened. They should respect your boundaries after all.

Good luck <3

Reactions: Callie Arcale, Dead Meat, Suicidebydeath and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You should not feel guilty, after all you did not ask to exist in the first place. I understand why you would feel frustrated, other people think they know best but after all only you know what is best for yourself. You are the one who has to live your life, not them. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale and Dead Meat