Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
They've hurt me more than I do myself. And it's terrible that life is objectively worse without anyone in your life.

You lose either way.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, death137, LastFlowers and 15 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Your statement is interesting and I can't argue with it.

Reactions: whywere and Un-
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Oh, I definitely agree. All I have from trying to interact with other people is tonnes of unprocessed trauma. But sitting alone in my room rocking back and forth is almooost even more painful than what they did to me

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, it's_all_a_game and 5 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I agree 100% with you @Un- as far as I am 65 years young and all through the decades I have seen so many jerks and back stabbers..etc The one thing that I will say, that counters the crappy people is all of the genuine people here on Sanctioned Suicide. I am no smarter, dumber probably!, than everyone BUT I do have a lot of life experience and YES people can be very painful. There is a diamond in the ruff once in awhile but at least in my case that is why I have no friends. Too many times of getting burned by so called "friendship". BUT I, same as you, have our global family here that really does love, understand and SUPPORT you, me and everyone. Walter

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, it's_all_a_game, lobster salad and 2 others
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I've been hurt by so many people it changed who I am.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, it's_all_a_game and 6 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I've been hurt by so many people it changed who I am.
HI! Your post made me so sad for you. NOBODY deserves anything but a warm hug, nice smile and the knowledge that one is loved by the human community in general. I like you, have been burned so darn much that I now have a really hard time trusting. We have the family here that understands and supports all of us together. I truly feel that you are a family member to me and there in again it makes me sad and I am so sorry for you that you have been treated so poorly. You have me and the rest of our family here to help! Sending you lots of hugs , love and support. My wish for you is a bright sunny day with beautiful bright blue skies and your favorite beverage. Walter ( yep real first name, 65 years young, gray hair and never phony)
Sunny Day Sun GIF

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and BlankUser
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
HI! Your post made me so sad for you. NOBODY deserves anything but a warm hug, nice smile and the knowledge that one is loved by the human community in general. I like you, have been burned so darn much that I now have a really hard time trusting. We have the family here that understands and supports all of us together. I truly feel that you are a family member to me and there in again it makes me sad and I am so sorry for you that you have been treated so poorly. You have me and the rest of our family here to help! Sending you lots of hugs , love and support. My wish for you is a bright sunny day with beautiful bright blue skies and your favorite beverage. Walter ( yep real first name, 65 years young, gray hair and never phony)
Sunny Day Sun GIF

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means so much. I teared up reading this, it was very touching. I'm really glad we have this site where we can share our struggles and be understood. I hope your day is also bright and calm :heart:
P.S. it's a beautiful GIF image. Reminds me of a park where I go birdwatching.

• Love
Reactions: whywere
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Words really do have the power to hurt us. The worst part is that everything is stored inside our minds and there is no erase button, time doesn't always heal pain. People can be so cruel. I would honestly prefer to isolate myself from others, I simply don't see it as worth it as I have been hurt by people in the past.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, it's_all_a_game and 3 others
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
Exactly! You can't choose a good way, because you are either vulnerable or lonely.

I hate people in general, but I kinda need some social interact. It's really confusing.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, LONE WOLF., demuic and 7 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
This reminds me of the quote, "Hell is other people". I believe it's usually misquoted and that the original meaning was more about feeling judged, but I identify more with the way most people misinterpret it.

If I could fix my problems with other people and be likable, I probably wouldn't want to CTB. Hard to survive peacefully as a social animal if you can't stand other people.

Reactions: FuneralCry, demuic, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
"I'm killing myself because none of you loved me and because I loved none of you. It's impossible to get rid of this stain on my heart."
-- J. Rigaut

• Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Un- and 2 others
DarkNearDeath

DarkNearDeath

Student
May 1, 2021
If happiness is said to be "temporary" that's the same with winning. Like the cycle of life and death. We're all losers at the end of it.

Reactions: FuneralCry, Ame, demuic and 2 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Every time my mood has suddenly been ruined it's because of other people.

People = Shit.

• Aww..
Reactions: Un-, FuneralCry, LONE WOLF. and 1 other person