Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I feel like almost everyone is waiting for me to ctb. My mom ignores my SH and has ignored my past attempts, the middle child just says "oh." And the oldest would just say "you're not special." And well, in fact i am nit special dont mean it hurts to know that she wont care. The only 2 people in my life who would care would be my baby niece and my bf. I'd feel guilty that I would be leaving but, at least i can stop being in pain and stressing out for a person who is just waiting for me to ctb. I would be at peace finally.

• Hugs
Reactions: SquidsCuts, Unknown21, Forever Sleep and 5 others
AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
Is there any way you can take some steps to move in with your boyfriend? Also if your mother is neglectful of you CTB attempts then that's extra concerning for your niece as I'm sure she might be ignoring some aspects of your niece's needs if your mother has custody of her. I'm not gonna try to stop you from CTBing but if blatant SH and CTB attempts are being ignored, the ones who actually care about you might be at risk.

• Hugs
Reactions: Some place nice, _Broken_alice and Praestat_Mori
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Is there any way you can take some steps to move in with your boyfriend? Also if your mother is neglectful of you CTB attempts then that's extra concerning for your niece as I'm sure she might be ignoring some aspects of your niece's needs if your mother has custody of her. I'm not gonna try to stop you from CTBing but if blatant SH and CTB attempts are being ignored, the ones who actually care about you might be at risk.
My sister made it to where my mom cant have custody of her so she lives with her dad who is a good dad.