• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Hecks dogs are probably better.

Its been a year now since I've offended someone "rich" and everyone's been verbally abusing me since. Everyone meaning drivers, mall workers, beggars etc.

I've gotten used to it mostly, now it's just terribly annoying. I feel like I'm in a reality show and every move I make they try to find out. ( I get stalked too)

I can't believe how easy it is to control people or maybe that's just how stupid they are. They'll really just follow their masters without thinking huh? They remind me of dogs now. They don't feel or look human anymore. It's weird to feel morally superior to a whole group but here we are.

I guess you can really change after a year. I used to regret "offending" those teenagers since I can't have a peaceful life anymore but lately....

I'm proud that I've done it. It feels like spitting on the face of the 1%. I'll probably do it again for funsies.

I didn't now how someone who'll order a whole town to harrass and hack your phone cos you hurt their feefees can exist. Now they just feel like childish privileged line skippers who can't take shit.

I'll probably still feel bad tomorrow. It's happens. But I'll never forget those dumb fucks who waited 3 hours in line with me just to try and get under my skin. Makes me laugh everytime.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, BrainShower and reclaimedbynature