• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
I've heard Pe mentioned alot here but not Ph. Is Ph not effective?

I just found out Pe isn't an available med in our country but Ph is. I asked for Pe for sleep last year (I have the worst sleep issues most drs will see so it wasnt a 100% dodge question) but got told no after they done some research lol (they know I have severe depression/suicidal thoughts).
But I'm getting a new psychiatrist so I wanna ask about Ph (if it's effective).

Can anyone enlighten on this?

Sorry if this is discussed alot, the search isn't working.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Any barbiturate should work for CTB. But some are short-acting and therefore take less time to result in death and therefore are more suitable for suicide. Pentobarbital is short-acting. Phenobarbital is not and therefore takes a lot longer to die from, which leaves a larger window for discovery and medical intervention.

I am afraid your doctor isn't going to prescribe you either as it's not 1960 anymore. Benzodiazepines have taken over as sleep and anxiety medication but even then doctors don't prescribe them so willingly anymore.

Reactions: Relic and DreamEnd
L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
Any barbiturate should work for CTB. But some are short-acting and therefore take less time to result in death and therefore are more suitable for suicide. Pentobarbital is short-acting. Phenobarbital is not and therefore takes a lot longer to die from, which leaves a larger window for discovery and medical intervention.

I am afraid your doctor isn't going to prescribe you either as it's not 1960 anymore. Benzodiazepines have taken over as sleep and anxiety medication but even then doctors don't prescribe them so willingly anymore.
Thanks heaps for clarifying, I'm not too worried about the time frame as hardly anyone cares or would take me not replying seriously for a while.

Yea its a real long shot with getting it, but I wanna try or ile just wonder. They already prescribe me 105mg zopiclone, 14mg lorazepam & 14mg clonazepam each week so i have hundreds lying around as i dont take that much.
I have a sleep disorder which makes me basically nocturnal so ive been on meds forever, my problem is they aren't working anymore so ibwas gonna ask to try Ph instead (been through basically every other sleep med that our country has). But yea I don't expect to be given it