FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Hey, I've lurked here in a while but this I didn't see this question adressed a whole lot; in the recommended selection I didn't see any posts relating to acquirenment in Mexico; so, in short, I hope Im not breaking spam rules here.
Anyway, I've heard you can get Pentobarbital(a lethal, and mostly painless drug?) in Mexico, basically OTC; and that people travel there for the sole purposes of getting it. Can anyone comment on the viability and legitmacy of this? Please and thank you.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Hey, I've lurked here in a while but this I didn't see this question adressed a whole lot; in the recommended selection I didn't see any posts relating to acquirenment in Mexico; so, in short, I hope Im not breaking spam rules here.
Anyway, I've heard you can get Pentobarbital(a lethal, and mostly painless drug?) in Mexico, basically OTC; and that people travel there for the sole purposes of getting it. Can anyone comment on the viability and legitmacy of this? Please and thank you.

There have been some posts about it recently. One poster talked about their experience of failing to get N recently in Tijuana:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/bad-experience-looking-for-n-in-tijuana.145666/

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022

Please read the PPeH too.. it's discussed there

This has been known for a while but ease of access depends on a huge variety of factors. Reports of other South American countries are more successful.

No one here is going to give a step by step guide on how to obtain the drug, or bring it back with you. Since it's highly illegal, it's something you need to figure out for yourself.