WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm male yet my man part doesn't work anymore due to depression, and I sometimes wish I was a woman because women can play with their lady parts without problems like erectile dysfunction.
I think having a vagina would be a whole lotta fun, I really do. I think if reincarnation is a thing then I'm coming back as a woman.
But then again, maybe I could come back as a hermaphrodite, and have both man parts and lady parts.
That way I could go fuck myself. Yeah !

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: strigoi, アホペンギン, Forever Sleep and 12 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I would rather have 0 libido tbh. It can be enjoyable sure but it also makes me feel dumb when I am controlled by strong urges.

Are you sure your libido is completely dead tho? After meds damaged my libido it doesn't come from nowhere like before but if I decide to fantasize (which is not often), it revives and comes back even stronger than before for some reason.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Professor K, Blue Elephant and 3 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
You do realise that's a simplification right, women can have their own sexual problems and variable inclination to erm play. Also really bad periods are not fun. My own medical issues now give me cramps so I have much more sympathy then I used to.

Ok I'm sorry if I'm not responding in the spirit of your post, it's easy thinking the grass is always greener. Why not want to come back as a woman? I'd rather not come back at all but, it's just a question of time and misperception.

• Hugs
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep, silentcicada, Celerity and 9 others
Aesthetic guy

Aesthetic guy

Just hanging around...
Dec 13, 2022
well... we all have anal :D

• Yay!
Reactions: sadwriter, LetMeBeSad, voyager and 4 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I would rather have 0 libido tbh. It can be enjoyable sure but it also makes me feel dumb when I am controlled by strong urges.

Are you sure your libido is completely dead tho? After meds damaged my libido it doesn't come from nowhere like before but if I decide to fantasize (which is not often) it revives and comes back even stronger than before for some reason.
Yes, my urges are zero. But it doesn't really bother me that much because life is more peaceful without them.
I do miss having a partner to love though.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: get.some.sleep, Praestat_Mori, voyager and 2 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Yes, my urges are zero. But it doesn't really bother me that much because life is more peaceful without them.
I do miss having a partner to love though.
Well, I don't miss relationships at all lol. I actually feel disgust remembering my younger self. I don't crave that kind of intimacy with other people anymore.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
my sister would say 'a clean juicy girl with dick.'

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, sadwriter, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
  • Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, sadwriter, username8888 and 1 other person
Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
I like both, but I'd hate to be around either irl

SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
The combination of mysophobia and sensory issues (maybe) has made anything to do with sex (even kissing) completely unenjoyable to me. I don't think it would be any different if I were male lol

• Hugs
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
this is an interesting post

having spontaneous erections doesn't sound very fun or pleasant since I tend to get hyper/excited/happy over small and mundane things or my general interests

or maybe I just don't understand how erections work

but it would be nice to have the ability urinate standing or being able to urinate literally anywhere if you can get away with it

but I recently learned that after men urinate that they don't rinse it or wipe it off or anything which shocks me and I find that unsanitary

so I don't think I would enjoy having a phallus and I don't want to be that one dude with his junk in the public toilet rising it off because I would get weird stares

and I feel like having to use a urinal in general is enough worry for me because standing beside other people to pee seems scary and awkward I like/enjoy/prefer privacy in those situations

also I don't like the idea of having my genitalia mutilated as soon as I am brought into the world

is that still a thing/common practice ?

edit: also I think I would get bored after doing all of the funny stuff like helicoptering or stacking donuts on it or attempting to roll it up or sticking it in everything like some people mentioned in memes I saw about this topic

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've never really liked the thought of penises. Kind of weird because I'm female and not gay. So yeah- I'm happier I have a vagina but I could have done just fine without a womb. Periods are horrible.

• Hugs
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Even though I'm trans, I'd never want to have had a vagina, just because of periods.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Eh, they're not that great. Guys seem to think they're a lot more sensitive than they actually are. You gotta remember that the male orgasm is 100% necessary for the preservation of the species, and the female orgasm is just a nice evolutionary accident. Women have plenty of sexual disorders and on the whole have much lower libidos.

Maybe this makes me a bad feminist or women's lib or whatever, but I'm just not that impressed with my equipment. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Rapière and darkenmydoorstep
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
Aside from the already mentioned practical advantages, I find penises to be much more aestethically pleasing than their female counterpart (no offense, ladies). Does anyone see where I'm coming from? or has my affinity for ancient greece had a lssting impact on my sexual orientation?

• Love
Reactions: Celerity, nux_walpurgis and WAITING TO DIE