• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
I called Pagesasos yesterday. As soon as i told them my age, they said they couldn't help me. Fucking sucks.
God .does anyone know what happened in cutepoison's case? Its so frustrating that they reject young or depressed
Even when you meet criteria its never easy peasy i can assure you that. And Zwitserland doesn't like the mental illness cases. Only the dutch have this
Are you any familiar with pegasos procedure?
Even when you meet criteria its never easy peasy i can assure you that. And Zwitserland doesn't like the mental illness cases. Only the dutch have this
Are you any familiar with pegasos procedure?
I didn't know that they also accepted people with chronic conditions like autoimmune diseases. I have a condition that causes skin symptoms like Lupus and involves eyes, hands, most of the mucous membranes; and this is the reason why I'm considering suicide. While the symptoms have been diagnosed and documented, the cause has not been found (and so also the appropriate therapy).
I wonder if they would consider me. The constant burning and inflammations are driving me mad.
If i may could we pm? I have sjogrens sicca too and othee autoimmunes too .did u pursue the vad?

Last edited:
J

Jbones

May 19, 2021
I habe seen a other tread about the Swiss euthanasia Clinic.

They do state that people with mental issues can be approved.
They do have the same hard critic like the Dutch euthanasia clinic that i have been approved of euthanasia in this month.

The swish state the next thing in their FAQ

Mental illness is a vexed issue. At Pegasos we believe that you can still have mental capacity even if you suffer from long term depression. The most important thing is to tell us of your mental illness and then we can work with you for the best outcome.

For the Dutch euthanasia clinic the next statement is made on their own page.

FOREIGN REQUESTS
We focus on patients from the Netherlands. If you come from another country and you have a request for euthanasia in The Netherlands, then this is not a simple matter. Because good communication is very essential during the investigation for assessing the meeting of legal requirements, you have to be fluent in Dutch or English. You have to stay in The Netherlands during the investigation, which can take a rather long time. You must have a readable and accessible medical history. Also, the cost of investigation and euthanasia are only reimbursed if you have a Dutch medical insurance. It is our experience that as a non-resident is it very difficult to fulfill the legal requirements. Please note that Expertisecentrum Euthanasie is not a clinic. Our ambulatory doctors visit patients at home. Visiting the organization is useless.
Thanks for this.