• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
I'm curious, does anyone here play PDX games? If so, which ones?

Reactions: MrFreshTheCat
MrFreshTheCat

MrFreshTheCat

Im tired, I love cats <3
Jan 9, 2024
Yes, i love history and strategy games, i mainly play EU IV and HOI4, they are actually my 2 most played steam games! have also played cities skylines and victoria 2 and 3.

Reactions: Ferdinand Bardamu
Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
Yes, i love history and strategy games, i mainly play EU IV and HOI4, they are actually my 2 most played steam games! have also played cities skylines and victoria 2 and 3.
Is Vicky3 good yet? Or does it still suck shit?

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I haven't played them recently, but I've played CK2, CK3, EU4, Vicky 2, HOI4, Stellaris, one of their Age of Wonders games briefly (cant remember if they made or published them). EU4 is my bread and butter as I've got over a thousand hours on it, but I've put a fair amount into the rest with the exception of Stellaris. Didn't really like Age of Wonders though. Strategy games are my favorite genre although I like to jump between varying genres and not get stuck on one for long periods.

Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
still sucks, apart from the fact that it is complicated to understand it lags a lot and the war system alone makes it a nightmare
KeK ofc. TBH its kinda sad that PDX games have gotten WORSE over time. Like the AI in HOI3 is pretty solid, same with DH: HOI. But HOI4s AI sucks shit.

Reactions: MrFreshTheCat
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
TBH its kinda sad that PDX games have gotten WORSE over time.
Yeah, this is why CK3 was my last straw with PDX and I will no longer give them any more support. I'll still play their games that I like, but I'm not gonna reward them for making shit games. If more people did the same maybe they'd get the idea to make better products. Or at least not shell out expensive dlc that add almost nothing so often.

Reactions: Ferdinand Bardamu
Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
If more people did the same maybe they'd get the idea to make better products. Or at least not shell out expensive dlc that add almost nothing so often.
Yeah. Its a shame no one will get them to listen. There'ss always going to be an audience who eats whatever shit is thrown at them