English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
I was browsing the internet and came across a story of a man who wanted to CTB but he was to scared to do it himself, so he advertised in a newspaper to meet someone with "dark desires" and apparently he met a man who had fantasies of killing someone, so this other guy who wanted to CTB, gave this other crazy man, permission to kill him, and he did, he strangled the man, and then apparently ate pieces of his body, with permission from the "victim"
The "killer" was given a life sentence for the murder, but my question is, even though he ended the mans life, was it murder??? because the dead man advertised and searched for someone willing to go through with it, a form of suicide in my opinion...I'm curious to hear the thoughts of others, as I dont know what to think about it all...Strange way to CTB

• Wow
Reactions: letmeseethedeath, Ivenocare, EmotionlessWanderer and 1 other person
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I was more concerned that the person with such "dark desires" existed on this planet. My mind couldn't really able to "deal" with the news. Someone actually enjoyed murdering people? What the heck!

Reactions: letmeseethedeath
Flash

Flash

Stealing your MHz
Dec 19, 2018
Not to be a clown or insensitive but I think you'd really enjoyed this film because I did and we're on the same sort page.

'Dead in a Week (Or Your Money Back)'

Reactions: Ivenocare, Purgatory, English_Rose and 1 other person
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
id pay some to kill me

Reactions: oxymoron and English_Rose
English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
I was more concerned that the person with such "dark desires" existed on this planet. My mind couldn't really able to "deal" with the news. Someone actually enjoyed murdering people? What the heck!
I was just shocked by the person who wanted someone ele to help him CTB. The world is full of murderers, that's not the shocking part, the shocking part was the man ASKING to be killed

FreeFallin

FreeFallin

Wish you were here.
Mar 21, 2019
It would be fucked but you could teach someone how to do a rear naked choke but tell them to hold it for a minute solid. Passing out from one is kinda peaceful.

Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Not to be a clown or insensitive but I think you'd really enjoyed this film because I did and we're on the same sort page.

It's a cute movie. Not as dark as I would have liked it, but cute nonetheless.

Reactions: Purgatory
Purgatory

Purgatory

Oracle
Mar 21, 2018

I enjoyed that movie. Had a few good chuckles!

LadyAbandon

LadyAbandon

Seeking escape
Apr 3, 2019
I think it's an intriguing idea, but it's hard to imagine finding a murderous individual that you could trust to kill you the way you asked them to, without any unnecessary pain and suffering. If you could find such a person, and keep the arrangement from being discovered, though, it would be a good way to get around those pesky suicide exclusions that so many insurance policies have.

Reactions: John lee
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I think you're referring to Armin Meiwes (true crime is one of my biggest interests). Here's the wiki in case anyone is interested in reading the full story: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes

The band Rammstein (if anyone else is a fan) did a song about this case too (NSFW):

I wouldn't go for it, but in his case it got the job done, although he had a long, drawn out painful death. I wonder how he would feel about the guy he hired to kill him getting life in prison and all the publicity the case has gotten.

Reactions: English_Rose
English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
I think you're referring to Armin Meiwes (true crime is one of my biggest interests). Here's the wiki in case anyone is interested in reading the full story: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes

The band Rammstein (if anyone else is a fan) did a song about this case too (NSFW):

I wouldn't go for it, but in his case it got the job done, although he had a long, drawn out painful death. I wonder how he would feel about the guy he hired to kill him getting life in prison and all the publicity the case has gotten.

Yes that's the guy I was talking about. It caught my attention, out of curiosity. Strange isnt it...

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't really feel comfortable in paying someone (especially a hitman) to take me out since I would rather go on my own terms. The other aspect is that there is simply too high of a risk of a scam/sting/trouble with the law and/or other consequences.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Yes that's the guy I was talking about. It caught my attention, out of curiosity. Strange isnt it...

We live in a strange world. I read about a case in the UK where a teenage boy pretended to be all these different personalities on a chatroom, including being a MI5 agent, to convince another boy he was talking to assassinate him when they met. The boy ended up stabbing him, but he survived. The boy who was stabbed ended up being the first person in the UK to be charged with their own attempted murder. They even made a movie about it. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-as-spy-to-arrange-his-own-murder-565124.html

Reactions: LadyAbandon and English_Rose
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
If I could find someone to just shoot me in my sleep i would totally do it. You wouldn't see it coming so basically you'd die in your sleep if shot right? That story where he tried to eat his own junk is weird why find someone else to help if your going to be in pain amyway.