• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
Is this a viable option? Has someone done this already?
I had SN before but managed to fuck it up... so I'm back to the grind again haha

Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
I'm not sure if I understand, but you can get access to SN on IC without going to the dark net.
I'm afraid of customs. Like really afraid. I though maybe to pay someone from the dark net some extra cash. So I don't have to risk it.

I also know that dealers have access to a variety of sources. maybe even chemicals like SN

(unfortunately no N tho)

• Hugs
Reactions: Disaster
paoS

paoS

Feb 23, 2023
I'm afraid of customs. Like really afraid. I though maybe to pay someone from the dark net some extra cash. So I don't have to risk it.

I also know that dealers have access to a variety of sources. maybe even chemicals like SN

(unfortunately no N tho)
If you are afraid of customs, does it matter if you order via dark net or not? Wouldn't it go through them either way?

Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
If you are afraid of customs, does it matter if you order via dark net or not? Wouldn't it go through them either way?
well yeah, obviously. But if someone orders it for me and something goes wrong, I'm not the one who is getting in trouble with the law

Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
You should be much more afraid of a random person from the dark net. SN is not illegal in any country so the average person can posses it without issues. The worst and least likely thing that can happen is that you get a call from customs after which you explain to them that you will be using SN to cure meat products. What's much more likely is that they will open the bag, check for illegal substances and seal the package back up again.
That is not true. It is illegal in Germany.

Reactions: SenseOfLoss
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Consider using a dead drop adress that's how I always get my stuff

paoS

paoS

Feb 23, 2023
Can you link me something that says it is illegal in your country? I highly doubt that's the case.

Looked through the web myself and I haven't found anything. Maybe you are mixing up SN with another substance?
I don't think its illegal in Germany but its inaccessible because its only sold to Institutions/Labs/Retailers and not to citizens.

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
I don't think its illegal in Germany but its inaccessible because its only sold to Institutions/Labs/Retailers and not to citizens.
It is illegal for private citizens!!!

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Is this a viable option? Has someone done this already?
I had SN before but managed to fuck it up... so I'm back to the grind again haha
You're probably not gonna get arrested for ordering SN if it got caught in customs, they'd likely cease it and tell you that they destroyed it. If cops randomly show up on your door just say that you don't know what they are talking about and anyone could have sent this package to your address, they got no proof that you ordered it. That's what people who order drugs off of the dark web in my country say whenever cops show up and then the cops leave.

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
Can you link me something that says it is illegal in your country? I highly doubt that's the case.

Looked through the web myself and I haven't found anything. Maybe you are mixing up SN with another substance that is illegal in your country?
See what I wrote here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/obtaining-sn-in-germany.101584/#post-1762122
Obviously I'm not a lawyer and this just what I found by doing some research on the topic
That is not true. It is illegal in Germany.
I've read a thread today of someone also in Germany that successfully received theirs via IC

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Customs can still be an issue on dark net markets depending on which vendors you order from. More reputable vendors will generally apply better stealth tactics than businesses from clear net markets, because they know the stuff they're handling can be illegal in certain countries and do not want to disappoint their customers so they can keep getting repeat orders.

But if you're gonna go through all the trouble of getting onto the dark net, there's far more potent substances you can purchase for hopefully a more comfortable and peaceful CTB (stuff like barbiturates and certain opioids). While I haven't tried searching for SN on the various dark net markets myself, because it's still not too difficult to order from the clear net, I'd be surprised if any of them were selling SN, especially since almost all (if not all) vendors will only being selling stuff like drugs to make people high/feel better not for the purposes of CTBing. Most if not all dark net markets have even banned the selling or lacing of Fentanyl in products due to how many accidental deaths they were getting with people using Fentanyl.

Last edited:
D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023

(unfortunately no N tho)
If you can afford the dark market prices, maybe you can afford, both financially and health-wise, a short trip to a neighboring country? I think no one would care if you crossed the border with it, and even if, you could play dumb, it's not drugs or anything.

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
This doesn't mean anything. In summary, it states that you will be punished if you import a substance that you know will be used for illegal activity or harm other people. We all order SN because we are going to do meat curing without breaking any laws. Also again, no German law specifically states that SN is illegal to possess.
That is not what it says. SN falls under ChemVerbotsV. If you don't have a Sachkundenachweis it must not be sold to you.
See https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemikalien-Verbotsverordnung. GHS02 & GHS08.

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
D

drumroll

Feb 25, 2023
Hello,

I think this sounds very cumbersome. I don't have much Darknet experience except for browsing but as far as I see it it is quite foggy and unclear.
It's probably quite hard to find someone reliable there.
I have read over a couple of threads gaining SN from Poland and it sounds promising. If you could buy it in store there you could also organize a trip.
I have no experience with customs. However it might be worth risking if you have no record. Also the question is how they would handle it.

WaitingToGo

WaitingToGo

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
It's the same in the Netherlands. You can buy it but you have to complete a declaration first and from the looks of the form only a legit business would be able to purchase and have it delivered. The rules are probably the same or similar in all countries of the EU.

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
There's like a shit ton of products, chemicals, substances and compounds that fall under GHS02 and GHS08. Chemicals that my father uses for his carpenter work all have GHS02 symbol on it. He ordered it from US and got through the customs without issues. I doubt customs in Germany seizes every chemical that falls under those two categories.

I've reread what you've posted earlier and I think those laws mostly apply to companies and not individuals, no? They are not allowed to sell sodium nitrite to individual people, however the possession of imported SN from another country shouldn't be a problem. You are not breaking any laws with that as long as you aren't putting SN on the market with the goal of supplying it to other people without appropriate credentials or causing harm to individuals/properties. I also don't think there are any instances on this forum of SN not arriving because of customs. In all cases that I've read the customs hold SN for a couple of days then release it to the destination address.
Read the Wikipedia article I linked you to. It states that there are a bunch of exceptions, but SN is not one of them. You are legally not allowed import SN as it would count as Inverkehrbringen. Now, what if someone else imported it and handed it to you? I have no idea, maybe there's something in ChemVerbotsV outlawing possession, but I wasn't able to find such a paragraph. And anyway, if you import 50g of SN, customs will most likely not care much and just destroy it.

And yes, only a tiny amount of all parcels are opened by customs

Reactions: AverageJoe
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
It could actually be the case that only sales to private individuals are prohibited, or at least that there is an agreement among wholesalers that it may not be supplied to private individuals without the appropriate license. This would mean that the possession of sodium nitrite is not punishable or illegal.

Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
Well, we all need a lawyer it seems lmao.
But a trip to Poland sounds good... didnt know they sold in stores

Thanks for the help guys <3

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
Well, we all need a lawyer it seems lmao.
But a trip to Poland sounds good... didnt know they sold in stores

Thanks for the help guys <3
They probably don't, but you can schedule a delivery method of picking it up yourself at a convenience store or a sort of laundromat-like machine šŸ˜… With that way you'd have few days to pick it up, you wouldn't have to be at some specific address whenever a courier feels like delivering it šŸ˜‚ Sorry if I was imprecise. Still few things can go wrong (like package delay or getting lost and the issue of getting with it across the border), but if someone is in Germany, and has the money and is able to travel, I think it may be a legit sourcing option. There may be some places where you could pick up a parcel like that close to the border too, so maybe it's possible to do that even without staying in Poland overnight. You're welcome to DM me if you want to exchange some ideas.

• Informative
Reactions: Capsaicin78
Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
If you've already ordered SN once and it went through customs without major issues, why not do it again? The worst nightmare scenario that can happen is that they seize SN from you and you lose 50$. Going to Poland just for the SN seems very expensive and inefficient. You will also have to cross border's a lot of times. What if they stop you and inspect what you are carrying? You will end up in a similar scenario, no?
No. Worst scenario is I'll have problems with the police and my whole social surroundings. Believe me, I feel like I'm in hell already. No need to go any deeper. I wrote with a member on here and he told me a really good way of sourcing in Poland... I think it's even better than ordering. Why? Well it takes every possible bit of impulsivity . This in return will make my ctb the most peaceful it can get

Reactions: AverageJoe